The George Washington University, also known as GW or GWU is a private co-educational university founded in the year 1821. The university is famous for its undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in international affairs, international business, political science, and political communications programs and in business, engineering, social sciences, international affairs, medicine, education, public health, and law respectively. Moreover, the George Washington University has constantly been ranked among the top national universities by U.S News and World Report.
George Washington University offers online programs in varied disciplines. In fact, the online master and graduate degree programs are offered in more than 20 different fields. The online programs are provided through its graduate schools of business, political management, education and professional studies.
The online programs of this university offer five levels of support, a program manager, a personal admissions advisor, professors and live 24-hour technical support. Students can have access to the online programs from wherever they want and anytime. The course information, communicating with the instructor, other students, participating in quizzes, posting assignments and viewing grades can all be accessed anytime and from anywhere. All the online programs are 7-week course sessions.
The online programs of George Washington University are offered through the following schools and colleges:
- The College of Professional Studies
- The Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- The School of Business
- The School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Online Courses offered by George Washington University
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Master of Arts in Education and Human Development in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare
- Master of Professional Studies in Paralegal Studies
- Master of Professional Studies in Political Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
The George Washington University enjoys the accreditation by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.