A Culinary Arts Management degree program not only prepares students important skills in communication and group behavior but also trains them to achieve success in culinary arts. After completing this program, students may have sharpened management skills they can use to achieve upward success in their career.
Featured Culinary & Restaurant Management Programs
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
Dorsey Schools are postsecondary institutions that provide short term comprehensive training to prepare students for promising career opportunities in fields such as cosmetology, culinary arts, healthcare and skilled trades.
Today Dorsey is proudly represented by thousands of successful graduates working in their chosen careers throughout Michigan, because employers know they can feel confident hiring a Dorsey graduate.
Dorsey Schools has one main mission: to better educate their students, thus improving career opportunities available to them. This is why the entire staff of Dorsey Schools strives to prepare men and women for the best possible career training in a variety of fields. Each program at Dorsey Schools is committed to providing quality career education and positive reinforcement – enabling the development of self-esteem, self-reliance, discipline and confidence in each graduate, coupled with an obligation to the communities where they live and work.
The goal of accreditation is to ensure that education provided by institutions of higher education, like Dorsey Schools, meets or exceeds an acceptable level of quality. Dorsey Schools is proud to have achieved accreditation through the following:
Dorsey School of Beauty in Taylor is institutionally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and holds initial approval to receive institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). All other campus locations are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The Culinary Arts program, available at the Roseville and Waterford-Pontiac campuses, is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation’s (ACFEF) Accrediting Commission.
Select Dorsey Schools programs are approved for training under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, the Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB), and the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) VetSuccess Program at the following campuses: Farmington Hills, Madison Heights, Roseville, Dearborn, Lansing, Saginaw, Southgate, Taylor, Waterford-Pontiac and Wayne-Westland. “The GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.”
Programs vary by campus.
Taylortown School of Beauty operates as Dorsey Schools and/or Dorsey School of Beauty (Taylor Campus location).
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Waterford-Pontiac Campus
- Culinary Arts