Featured Pennsylvania Medical Billing & Coding Schools
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
Advantages offered by Elmira Business Institute include:
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accelerated, career-centered training in a wide range of industries
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition planning
- Lifetime career assistance
- Two convenient campus locations
Complete one of EBI’s Certificate Programs:
- General Business
- General Office Assistant
- Small Business Management
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant
Earn your Associate Degree:
- Business Administration
- Office Technologies
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist
EBI holds Accreditation through New York State Board of Regents, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
EBI is proud to support our country’s veterans and has been approved for veterans benefits.
- Associate - Medical Billing and Reimbursement
- Associate - Medical Office Technologies
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- A.S. Health & Human Services
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate