New York is located in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States and is the nation’s third most highly populated state. The state is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east. New York City, which is the largest city in the state and in the United States, is known for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States and its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center.
Find New York schools by subject:
Featured New York Schools
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Clinical Medical Assistant - CERT
- Medical Office Assistant - CERT
- Massage Therapy - CERT
- Practical Nursing (PN) - CERT
- Advanced Paralegal Studies - AS
- Information Technology - AS
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Network Administration and Computer Security - CERT
- Massage Therapy - AS
- Paralegal Studies - CERT
- Business Management - AS
- Cosmetology - CERT
- Early Childhood Education - CERT
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS - Software Engineering
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- BS - Construction Management
- BS - Video Game Design
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Surgical Technology
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Interior Design
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Business Management
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- AS - Information Technology
- AS - Electrical Technology
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- AS - Heating Technology
- BS - Interior Design
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- AS - Business Management
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Health and Wellness
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Respiratory Care Technology
- AS - Video Game Design
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Plumbing Technology
ASA College specializes in offering a superior value in higher education, with programs that balance traditional academic preparation with professional training and hands-on experience. 80% of Graduating Students get into the career field of their choice and many go on to advanced degrees!
- Internet Client/Server Application Development
- Criminal Justice
- Office Administration & Technology
- Network Administration & Security
- PC Client/Server Programming
- Computer Programming and Information Technology
- Computer Support/Repair Specialist
- Medical Office Assisting with Medical Billing
- Office Technology and Administration
- Executive Legal Assistant
- Health Information Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Medical Assisting
- Healthcare Office Administration
- Massage Therapy
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
- Computer Career - Networking
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Business Administration/Marketing and Management
- Business Administration/Accounting
- Criminal Justice
- Construction Management
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Records
- Professional Administrative Assistant
- Health Information Technology
- Massage Therapy
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
Advantages offered by Elmira Business Institute include:
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accelerated, career-centered training in a wide range of industries
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition planning
- Lifetime career assistance
- Two convenient campus locations
Complete one of EBI’s Certificate Programs:
- General Business
- General Office Assistant
- Small Business Management
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant
Earn your Associate Degree:
- Business Administration
- Office Technologies
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist
EBI holds Accreditation through New York State Board of Regents, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
EBI is proud to support our country’s veterans and has been approved for veterans benefits.
- Certificate - Small Business Management
- Associate - Medical Billing and Reimbursement
- Associate - Business Administration with Management
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Associate - Office Technologies
- Associate - Business Administration with Finance
- Certificate - Medical Office Assistant
- Certificate - General Office Assistant
- Associate - Medical Assisting
- Certificate - General Business Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Associate - Business Administration with Human Resources
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- Accounting - Associate
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Digital Media - Associate
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
Central Career School
Through a combination of an excellent curriculum, professional instructors, hands-on training, and small classes, the school dedicates itself to helping prepare individuals for a career in medical billing by teaching marketable skills that will help them succeed. The goal of Central Career School is simple: To provide our students with an excellent career-oriented training program that will teach the skills needed to obtain employment after graduation. We will work hard to gain your respect as a school that is truly interested in helping you succeed.
Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences
Welcome to the Swedish Institute’s College of Health Sciences. The Institute was founded in 1916 as the Swedish Institute of Physiotherapy and is the oldest continuously operating massage therapy institution in the country.
The college is proud of its long-standing program in massage therapy, that leads to an Associate in Occupational Studies degree, and has since also added degree programs in Advanced Personal Training, Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant, Surgical Technologist and Nursing. Three certificate programs are also offered in Medical Billing and Coding, Personal Training and Clinical Medical Assistant. As we celebrate our 100th anniversary, we pledge to continue to offer programs of the same quality that made our massage therapy program a landmark in healthcare education.
Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy
The Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time Classes
- Hands-On Training in multiple modalities of bodywork
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
- Innovative and Cutting-edge Curriculum
- Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- LIFETIME Career Placement Services
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy is the perfect place to start training for your massage therapy career.
Request information today! Your future is in your hands!
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy has been training talented, caring and successful Massage Therapists since 1999. All programs are in compliance with current New York State Education Department requirements. The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage is proud to be named a School of Distinction by the national accrediting agency, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This award recognizes schools that have demonstrated a commitment to delivering quality educational programs to the students, graduates and employers.
Through a comprehensive program of study which carefully balances the art and science of therapeutic massage the program strives to enrich the lives of its students. By empowering students with knowledge and understanding of the human body, they will be able to speak intelligently and professionally to their clients and other health care practitioners about the importance of massage therapy in preventive and palliative care.
CNW Offers Full Time and Part Time programs in the following formats:
- 9 Month Full-Time program meets 4 days per week, beginning each February and September.
- 12 Month Full-Time program meets 3 to 4 times per week, beginning in June.
- Part-Time Morning program meets 5 mornings per week and one Saturday per month, beginning each February and September (14 Months).
- Part-Time Evening program meets 3 evenings per week and one or two Saturdays per month, beginning each March and October (21 Months).
3 Cerone Commercial Drive
Albany, NY 12205