New York is located in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States and is the nation’s third most highly populated state. The state is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east. New York City, which is the largest city in the state and in the United States, is known for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States and its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center. Find New York schools by subject:
Featured New York Schools
Branford Hall Career Institute
Prestigious Branford Hall has been a leader in professional education for four decades. Branford Hall has campuses conveniently located in Branford, Southington and Windsor, Connecticut; Springfield, Massachusetts; and Albany and Bohemia, New York. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assistant
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
ASA College specializes in offering a superior value in higher education, with programs that balance traditional academic preparation with professional training and hands-on experience. 80% of Graduating Students get into the career field of their choice and many go on to advanced degrees!
- Office Technology and Administration
- Office Administration & Technology
- Network Administration & Security
- Medical Office Assisting with Medical Billing
- PC Client/Server Programming
- Health Information Technology
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Criminal Justice
- Executive Legal Assistant
- Internet Client/Server Application Development
- Computer Support/Repair Specialist
- Computer Programming and Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technology
- Healthcare Office Administration
- Massage Therapy
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Certificate - General Business Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate - Medical Billing and Reimbursement
- Associate - Medical Assisting
- Certificate - Financial Services
- Certificate - Small Business Management
- Associate - Business Administration with Finance
- Certificate - Medical Office Assistant
- Associate - Business Administration with Human Resources
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Associate - Office Technologies
- Certificate - General Office Assistant
- Associate - Business Administration with Management
- Certificate - Human Resources
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. our in- depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Business and information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, diploma and associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Automotive Technology
- CNC Machining and Manufacturing
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Mildred Elley - Pittsfield, MA
- Mildred Elley - Albany, NY
- Administrative Assistant - CERT
- Practical Nursing (PN) - CERT
- Paralegal Studies - CERT
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
- Medical Office Assistant - CERT
- Massage Therapy - CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant - CERT
- Early Childhood Education - CERT
- Cosmetology - CERT
- Business Management - AS
Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences
Welcome to the Swedish Institute’s College of Health Sciences. The Institute was founded in 1916 as the Swedish Institute of Physiotherapy and is the oldest continuously operating massage therapy institution in the country.
The college is proud of its long-standing program in massage therapy, which now leads to an Associate in Occupational Studies degree, and has since also added degree programs in Advanced Personal Training, Medical Assisting, Surgical Technology and Nursing. We have recently received approval to offer a 32 semester credit hour Certificate in Personal Training. As we approach our 100th anniversary, we pledge to continue to offer programs of the same quality that made our massage therapy program a landmark in healthcare education.
- New York
- Personal Training Certificate
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Surgical Technologist
YTI Career Institute
YTI Career Institute’s industry-modeled curricula, qualified instructors direct from the field, and facilities that mirror the workplace are all designed to prepare graduates to begin careers with the skills and confidence to succeed. You can change your life, and we are here to help!
- Motorcycle Technology Center
- Motorsports Technology - Diploma
New York Career Institute
New York Career Institute provides a postsecondary educational experience designed to prepare students for productive careers in contemporary career fields. The programs of study provide students with a careful balance of the theoretical knowledge and practical skills deemed necessary by employers and educators in the related fields.
- New York
- Court Reporting
- Communication Access Real-Time Translation (CART)
- Closed Captioning
- Legal Assistant
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- White Plains
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Accounting - Associate
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Digital Media - Associate
- Health Information Management - Associate
- Medical Assistant Specialist - Certificate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's
- Accounting - Bachelor's
Central Career School
Through a combination of an excellent curriculum, professional instructors, hands-on training, and small classes, the school dedicates itself to helping prepare individuals for a career in medical billing by teaching marketable skills that will help them succeed. The goal of Central Career School is simple: To provide our students with an excellent career-oriented training program that will teach the skills needed to obtain employment after graduation. We will work hard to gain your respect as a school that is truly interested in helping you succeed.
- South Plainfield
- Dental Assisting
- Computer Network & Security