New York is located in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States and is the nation’s third most highly populated state. The state is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east. New York City, which is the largest city in the state and in the United States, is known for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States and its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center. Find New York schools by subject:
Featured New York Schools
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those wh qualify):*
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- East Greenwich
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Construction Management
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Surgical Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Software Engineering
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- BS - Information Technology
- AS - Interior Design
- BS - Interior Design
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- BS - Business Management
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- AS - Business Management
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Video Game Design
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- BS - Video Game Design
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- AS - Electrical Technology
- AS - Information Technology
- AS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Heating Technology
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Robotics and Drones
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- East Windsor
- Iselin, NJ (Edison)
- South Plainfield
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Welding Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Diesel Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Computer and Network Support Technician
- Nursing (Practical)
- Heavy Equipment
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
Advantages offered by Elmira Business Institute include:
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accelerated, career-centered training in a wide range of industries
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition planning
- Lifetime career assistance
- Two convenient campus locations
Complete one of EBI’s Certificate Programs:
- General Business
- General Office Assistant
- Small Business Management
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant
Earn your Associate Degree:
- Business Administration
- Office Technologies
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist
EBI holds Accreditation through New York State Board of Regents, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
EBI is proud to support our country’s veterans and has been approved for veterans benefits.
- Associate - Business Administration with Small Business Management
- Associate - Medical Office Technologies
- Associate - Accounting
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Associate - Medical Billing and Reimbursement
- Associate - Medical Assisting
- Associate - Office Technologies
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- White Plains
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Health Information Management - Associate
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor's
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Accounting - Associate
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy
The Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time Classes
- Hands-On Training in multiple modalities of bodywork
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
- Innovative and Cutting-edge Curriculum
- Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- LIFETIME Career Placement Services
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy is the perfect place to start training for your massage therapy career.
Request information today! Your future is in your hands!
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy has been training talented, caring and successful Massage Therapists since 1999. All programs are in compliance with current New York State Education Department requirements. The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage is proud to be named a School of Distinction by the national accrediting agency, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This award recognizes schools that have demonstrated a commitment to delivering quality educational programs to the students, graduates and employers.
Through a comprehensive program of study which carefully balances the art and science of therapeutic massage the program strives to enrich the lives of its students. By empowering students with knowledge and understanding of the human body, they will be able to speak intelligently and professionally to their clients and other health care practitioners about the importance of massage therapy in preventive and palliative care.
CNW Offers Full Time and Part Time programs in the following formats:
- 9 Month Full-Time program meets 4 days per week, beginning each February and September.
- 12 Month Full-Time program meets 3 to 4 times per week, beginning in June.
- Part-Time Morning program meets 5 mornings per week and one Saturday per month, beginning each February and September (14 Months).
- Part-Time Evening program meets 3 evenings per week and one or two Saturdays per month, beginning each March and October (21 Months).
3 Cerone Commercial Drive
Albany, NY 12205
- Massage Therapy
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- Massage Therapy
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Marine Service Technology
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration