Featured New Jersey Schools
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- Iselin, NJ (Edison)
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing (Practical)
- Computer and Network Support Technician
Are you looking for a faster way to enter a new career you’ll enjoy?
Get personalized hands-on training for a new career with FORTIS
Acquire new skills for careers that are in demand in today’s job market.
Many programs are designed so our students have the opportunity to complete their education and get into the market faster than they usually would in a four-year school or community college.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify, and our financial aid staff is here to help you learn all you need to know to apply.
Many programs offer day and evening programs, so you can pick the schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
- Dental Assisting
- Electronic Systems Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assisting
A Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy Starts Here… Classes Start Soon
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself. You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice.
Why choose one of the Cortiva Institute?
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Cortiva Institute Chicago, Crystal Lake and Joliet campuses are approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
- King of Prussia
- Massage Therapy
Automotive Training Center
For 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC has trained hard working students to become automotive industry professionals. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, check us out…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology*, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician*
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
*Warminster campus only
- Marine Service Technology
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.
- South University Online
- Information Technology (BS)
- Public Administration (MA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Ministry (DMin)
- Nurse Educator (C)
- Leadership (MS)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics
- Master of Public Health
- Psychology (BA)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Public Health (BS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (MS)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Information Systems (MS)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
McCann School of Business & Technology
You’ll Love Our Flexible Program Options
Not everyone can devote an entire day to classwork. Some students work full- or part-time jobs while others have children and families to care for. We realize that life can be busy and hectic, so we developed flexible programs that allow students to attend classes at times that are convenient for them.
If you’re looking for flexible career programs, look no further than McCann. We can help you earn an ASB/AST Degree or Diploma without giving up your job or sacrificing time with your family.
- Paralegal - Associate of Occupational Studies
- IT Support Specialist - Associate of Occupational Studies
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Studies