Featured New Jersey Schools
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- South Plainfield
- CNC Machining and Manufacturing
- Automotive Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing (Practical)
- Computer and Network Support Technician
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
- Lawrenceville, NJ
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Electrical Systems Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting
McCann School of Business and Technology
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann)
- Allentown, PA
- Hazleton, PA
- Lewisburg, PA
- Monroe, LA
- Pottsville, PA
- Shreveport, LA
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
McCann School of Business was founded by Louis C. McCann in 1897 in Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania, as a school of accountancy and secretarial training. Louis McCann’s sons, Dwight and Charles, entered the field and held administrative positions at the school and its additional locations. After the death of Dwight McCann in 1956, Dorothy Houser began serving as director. In 1959, Ms. Houser purchased the school in partnership with her husband, Harry D. Houser.
In 1981, James and Elizabeth Noone purchased the school from the Housers and McCann Education Centers, Inc. was formed. In 1995, the school opened an additional location in Pottsville, Pennsylvania to provide a better service and quality of education to residents of southern Schuykill County. A third campus of McCann commenced operations in September, 1998, in downtown Sunbury, Northumberland County.
In August 2002, McCann Educational Centers Inc. was acquired by the company now known as Delta Career Education Corporation headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The Scranton campus opened in 2003 and relocated to Dickson City, Lackawanna County, in 2008. The original Mahanoy City campus relocated to Hazleton in 2005, and in 2009 the school opened additional locations in Carlisle, Pennsylvania and Allentown, Pennsylvania. In 2010, the Pottsville campus opened an additional location in Macon, Georgia and in 2011 opened an additional location in Gulfport, MI. The Macon and Gulfport campuses are named Miller-Motte Technical College. They share the name of the Miller-Motte family of schools, also owned by Delta Career Education Corporation. In early 2012, an additional location of McCann was opened in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
In 2012, McCann School of Business & Technology merged with Miami-Jacobs Career College and the Academy of Court Reporting. Pottsville remains the main campus and additional locations were acquired, as a result of the merger, in Dayton, Springboro, Troy, Columbus, Sharonville and Independence Ohio. All of the acquired schools share the name Miami-Jacobs Career College.
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
This school is regulated as a commercial motor carrier by the US DOT and their respective state agency: PADOE and LBOR. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program; therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding. This program is not within the scope of ACICS Accreditation.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Criminal Justice - Associate in Specialized Business
- Electronic Health Records - Associate in Specialized Business
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Specialized Business
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
- IT Support Specialist - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Business Administration - Associate in Specialized Business
Centenary University is an inclusive and collaborative learning community dedicated to preparing its students to enter society as professional and global citizens by providing experiences that foster skills of critical thought and purposeful action. The Centenary experience is distinguished by a fundamental belief in the full potential of each student, a strong liberal arts foundation, career preparation, and a culture of service to the community and to the world.
- MBA in Health Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- MBA in Leadership
- BS in Business Administration - Social Media Marketing
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts
- MBA in Management
- Social Media Marketing Certificate
- MBA in Marketing
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- King of Prussia
- Massage Therapy
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
- Automotive Technology
- Marine Service Technology
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive Technology - Evening
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.
- South University Online
- Public Administration (MA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
- Psychology (BA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (MS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Ministry (DMin)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN-MSN)
- Public Health (BS)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Leadership (MS)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nurse Educator (C)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Public Health
- Information Technology (BS)
- Information Systems (MS)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Penn Foster High School
Accredited high school diploma – your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can open so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format students can get the education that will help them on their path towards the life they want.
Penn Foster High School is one of the largest regionally accredited online high schools in the country and has educated millions of students looking to earn their High School Diploma. When students complete their program they are awarded a regionally accredited High School Diploma, not a GED.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster High School
To Earn Their High School Diploma Online:
- Learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- With Penn Foster High School, students earn a regionally accredited High School Diploma.
- Students have the option to choose a high school program with career concentrations in the areas of health care, information technology, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster High School offers affordable tuition with customized payment plans and 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing and interview tips, job search techniques, and much more.
Penn Foster High School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Penn Foster High School is also regionally accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster High School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
- High School
Ultimate Medical Academy
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- A.S. Health & Human Services
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding