New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. It is bordered on the north by New York, on the east by the Hudson River and the Atlantic Ocean, on the southwest by Delaware, and on the west by Pennsylvania. New Jersey lies largely within the sprawling metropolitan areas of New York and Philadelphia.
Find New Jersey Schools by subject:
Featured New Jersey Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
Everest Colleges, Institutes and Universities provides postsecondary education programs that prepare students for careers in some of America’s fastest growing industries, including health care, business and technology. Everest takes a very personal approach to career education, offering small classes, intimate work groups and support systems designed to help students succeed both inside and outside the classroom. Even after students graduate, Everest’s Career Services department is there to provide ongoing career coaching and help locating local employment opportunities. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Central Career School
Through a combination of an excellent curriculum, professional instructors, hands-on training, and small classes, the school dedicates itself to helping prepare individuals for a career in medical billing by teaching marketable skills that will help them succeed. The goal of Central Career School is simple: To provide our students with an excellent career-oriented training program that will teach the skills needed to obtain employment after graduation. We will work hard to gain your respect as a school that is truly interested in helping you succeed.
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
Universal Technical Institute
Since 1965, Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has prepared students for successful careers in the Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Marine and Collision Repair industries. With campuses located across the U.S., UTI offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including:
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech)
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI)
- Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI)
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Associate - Accounting
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Associate-Information Technology
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Doctor of Health Science
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job