About MinnesotaNearly 60% of Minnesota’s population lives in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area known as the Twin Cities, the center of commerce and home to an internationally known arts community. The rest of the state consists of western plains used for intensive agriculture; deciduous forests in the southeast, now cleared, farmed and settled; and the less populated North Woods, used for mining, forestry, and recreation.
Featured Minnesota Schools
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.
- Ashworth College
- Medical Office Assistant
- Sterile Processing
- Accounting Basics
- Payroll Clerk
- Travel Agent
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Computer Service and Repair
- Medical Transcription
- Electronic Health Records Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Gourmet Cooking and Catering
- Tax Preparation
- Heating and Air Conditioning
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding