Known as the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota is an extremely popular summer vacation spot for those who enjoy the water. It also attracts thousands of students, eager to learn at it’s institutions of higher learning. Minnesota residents can earn degrees and certification from a wide variety of career colleges, vocational schools, and traditional universities. Students also have the option of earning a degree online from the convenience of home.
Nearly 60% of Minnesota’s population lives in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area known as the Twin Cities, the center of commerce and home to an internationally known arts community. The rest of the state consists of western plains used for intensive agriculture; deciduous forests in the southeast, now cleared, farmed and settled; and the less populated North Woods, used for mining, forestry, and recreation.
Featured Minnesota Schools
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
You deserve an education. We provide the opportunity.
Why National American University?
The American Way
Everyone has a right to a college education. That’s why we offer numerous opportunities to help you earn your degree whether online, at a campus, or both. After all, your career ambitions are uniquely your own. And with our flexible study plans, relevant degree programs and personal advising from day one, so are your options. Because we believe you should get the opportunity you deserve. That’s the American Way.
Relevant degree programs for real-world success
Earning your degree is about more than just pursuing your passions. You want an education that will not only help you reach your goals but also prepare you for success in your real-world career. We offer over 60 relevant degree programs to help prepare you for today’s top growing industries including business, information technology, healthcare and more. And because we understand education is only as valuable as your instructor- ours bring real-world experience and success to the classroom and your education.
A personal advisor from day one
After decades of service to our students, we’ve learned how to help you succeed. That’s why our support starts before you enroll-and continues until graduation day. Let a personal advisor help you find the degree program that matches your career goals.
A university built around you
Life is busy. We understand. We provide you with options that make sense for your life with a variety of classes offered online or on-campus that help you start building your career skills from day one. We also work hard to make sure you get the credit you deserve by accepting credits earned from other colleges, and grant credit for military training and other real world experience.
- Business Administration/Supply Chain Management B.S.
- Nursing BSN
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Management B.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Health and Beauty Management A.A.S.
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Small Business Management A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Information Technology/Management Information Systems B.S.
- Management A.A.S.
- Health Care Management B.S.
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Network and Server Administrator Diploma
- Business Administration B.S.
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Marketing B.S.
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Management B.S.
- Health Information Technology
- Business Administration/Information Systems B.S.
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Human Resource Management B.S.
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Financial Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Tourism and Hospitality B.S.
- Business Administration/Accounting B.S.
- Business Administration/Entrepreneuership B.S.
- Information Technology B.S.
- Business Logisitics A.A.S.
- Accounting B.S.
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma
- Organizational Leadership B.S.
- Information Technology/Network Management/Microsoft B.S.
- IT with emphasis in Computer Security & Forensics B.S.
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate-Information Technology
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Master of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.