Top Schools in Massachusetts
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those wh qualify):*
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- East Greenwich
- AS - Video Game Design
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- BS - Business Management
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- BS - Software Engineering
- BS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Information Technology
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Construction Management
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Surgical Technology
- AS - Interior Design
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- AS - Electrical Technology
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- AS - Heating Technology
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Business Management
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Information Technology
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Robotics and Drones
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- AS - Nursing
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
- BS - Video Game Design
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- BS - Interior Design
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- East Windsor
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Welding Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Diesel Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing (Practical)
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Online Programs has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Online Programs will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte Online Programs can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte Online Programs now!
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science
- IT Support Specialist - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Science
Penn Foster High School
Accredited high school diploma – your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can open so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format students can get the education that will help them on their path towards the life they want.
Penn Foster High School is one of the largest regionally accredited online high schools in the country and has educated millions of students looking to earn their High School Diploma. When students complete their program they are awarded a regionally accredited High School Diploma, not a GED.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster High School
To Earn Their High School Diploma Online:
- Learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- With Penn Foster High School, students earn a regionally accredited High School Diploma.
- Students have the option to choose a high school program with career concentrations in the areas of health care, information technology, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster High School offers affordable tuition with customized payment plans and 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing and interview tips, job search techniques, and much more.
Penn Foster High School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Penn Foster High School is also regionally accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster High School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
- High School
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate