Massachusetts is New England state in northeastern United States. It is bordered by Connecticut and Rhode Island to the south, New York on the west, and New Hampshire and Vermont to the north; at its east lies the Atlantic Ocean. Most of its population of 6.4 million lives in the Boston area. The eastern half of the state is made up of urban, suburban, and rural areas, while Western Massachusetts is mostly rural. Massachusetts is the most populous of the six New England states. Among U.S. states it has the 3rd highest GDP per capita.
Top Schools in Massachusetts
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- BS - Business Management
- AS - Heating Technology
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Information Technology
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Electrical Technology
- BS - Software Engineering
- AS - Business Management
- BS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- BS - Construction Management
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Surgical Technology
- AS - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- AS - Interior Design
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- BS - Interior Design
- BS - Health and Wellness
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Video Game Design
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- AS - Respiratory Care Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- BS - Video Game Design
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Paramedic Technology
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Management
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
Miller-Motte College Online
At MMC, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
MMC’s purpose is to improve the quality of life for the region it serves by developing a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand.
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor of Science
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science
- Business Administration - Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Electronic Medical Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Accounting - Associate of Applied Science
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.