Louisiana is a vibrant cultural state with many interesting features and customs. Its students have many different education options, including community colleges, large universities, and vocational training schools. Students also can earn online degrees from within Louisiana at an accredited online college in another state. The flexibility of this option makes it very appealing to many people, especially working parents.
Louisiana can be found in the southern United States. The capitol city is Baton Rouge and the biggest is New Orleans. Louisiana is the only state divided into parishes rather than counties. The largest parish is Jefferson Parish, and the largest by land area is Cameron Parish.
Featured Louisiana Schools
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Sales Professional
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Business Office Specialist
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Network Technician
- Business Administration
- Customer Service Professional
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Network Engineering
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Within the classroom, it is our mission to not only provide vocational training, but to help you develop the professional skills, values, attitudes and strategies that will enhance your potential for success on campus, in your career and through life.
The success of our students is our greatest success. Because when our students succeed, we’ve completed the job we set out to do: empower the courageous, and enable real and relevant change.
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate-Information Technology
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- PhD in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.
Allied Professional Healthcare School
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Professional Healthcare School can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied Professional Healthcare School has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
We’re proud to offer you the complete educational experience from start to finish, including:
- Up-To-Date Learning Methods. All course materials are kept current, updated regularly and specifically designed for the online learning experience.
- Live Support. Even when you study at home, you’re never alone. Our fully-staffed Educational Support and Student Services Departments are here to answer any questions you have.
- Career Search Preparation. Receive valuable feedback and tips on resumes, cover letters networking, interviewing and more.
- Peace of Mind. With our comprehensive course materials, staff support, and on-the-job training opportunities, you can have the confidence you need to be able to perform your job responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
How Allied Professional Healthcare School Students Benefit:
- Convenient Online Classes-Start Training on Your Schedule!
- High Quality Education that’s 100% Online
- No Class Waitlist
- National Accreditation
Education that Meets Your Unique Needs:
- Prepare for a new career path and brighter future
- Enhance skills and reinforce your current career
- Military-friendly education (Tuition Assistance and MyCAA accepted)
At Allied Professional Healthcare School, we strive to:
- Deliver quality career training that fits your schedule
- Provide the live support you need to successfully complete your training and launch a career you’ll love
- Prepare you for success in the real world