About LouisianaLouisiana can be found in the southern United States. The capitol city is Baton Rouge and the biggest is New Orleans. Louisiana is the only state divided into parishes rather than counties. The largest parish is Jefferson Parish, and the largest by land area is Cameron Parish.
Featured Louisiana Schools
The Most Direct Path to Your New Career
Our Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs emphasize a fast and focused method without sacrificing the quality education that students and employers demand. We constantly research the job market to make certain we are offering those career programs in which the greatest job growth is expected. We proudly offer the most direct path to your new career! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Career Placement Assistance
Once you have the degree, do you know how to begin your new career? Maybe you’re looking for a new profession, or just want to move ahead in the one that you already have. At Virginia College, our Career Development associates stand ready to assist you in obtaining or enhancing your career wherever you are…helping you with job placement services well beyond graduation! To find out more, complete the Request for More Information or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
One of the first questions many of our prospective students ask is, “How will I pay for college?” The answer is the right combination of financial aid programs that can help you manage the costs involved in obtaining your degree. The Financial Aid department at Virginia College is prepared to discuss how a combination of scholarships, Pell grants, and student loans are available to those who require assistance and qualify. It can be a complicated process, but we are here, ready to help you make the best decisions. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Day and Night Class Schedules
Sometimes it is very difficult to return to school, balancing job, family and other commitments in your busy life. That is why Virginia College offers day and night class scheduling. Many of your classes may be available on line as well, so you can take them anytime, anywhere, so long as you have a reliable Internet connection. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Small Class Sizes
Virginia College specializes in individual attention for our students. We have found the best learning environment includes smaller classes, taught by instructors with real-world experience. Many of them work in the fields in which they teach so they bring real-life situations to the classroom and lab. We know many of our students have had varying experiences with attending college in the past. We make sure you are not just a number, and take a personal interest in your success! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
No Hidden Fees
You know exactly what your education will cost—up front and in detail! There are no hidden or unexpected add-on fees (some programs may require that you purchase specialized items or pay one-time fees, but you know about those from the start). In most cases, even your textbooks are included in the total price. This alone can make hundreds of dollars of difference per quarter. Keep this in mind when comparing costs at Virginia College to other schools! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Personalized Service Centered Around the Student
Ever feel like some schools are more concerned with the faculty than the student? At Virginia College, we’re focused on student satisfaction and outcomes. Personalized service and attention from professionals in academics, technology, financial planning and career developement surround the students to help them achieve their specific goals. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Instructors with Real-World Experience
Instructors from Virginia College are typically real-world professionals with many years of experience in their career fields. These are the people you want to learn from to be a success in the same career. At Virginia College, our instructors don’t just teach a course, they LIVE it. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
A Variety of Degree Programs
Virginia College has degree offerings in areas that provide our graduates with skills that are highly valued by today’s employers. Business, criminal justice, paralegal, healthcare, technology and even culinary arts are a few of the Associate’s, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees available. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
- Baton Rouge
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Network Engineering
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Sales Professional
- Network Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Business Administration
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Business Office Specialist
- Medical Office Administration
- Surgical Technology
- Culinary Arts
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Within the classroom, it is our mission to not only provide vocational training, but to help you develop the professional skills, values, attitudes and strategies that will enhance your potential for success on campus, in your career and through life.
The success of our students is our greatest success. Because when our students succeed, we’ve completed the job we set out to do: empower the courageous, and enable real and relevant change.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates On Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. ÃÂ
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
All Penn Foster Career School programs are affiliated with DANTES, which qualifies U.S. military personnel for tuition reimbursement.
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Pharmacy Technician
- Security Guard
- Residential Electrician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- ABC Certified Wedding Planner
- Dental Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Home Inspector
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Home Health Aide
- Guest Service Agent
- Child Care Professional
- PC Maintenance & Repair
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
- FORTIS Online - Business
- Associates in Internet Marketing
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Associates in Business Management
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding