About KentuckyKentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
- Advanced Tractor Trailer Driving
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Automotive Technology
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Fort Knox
- Northern Kentucky
- Information Technology Diploma
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- PharmD + MBA
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- Master of Business Administration
- MS Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Accounting Specialist
- Business Administration - Associates
- Business Administration - BS
- Health Services Management
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management - BS
- Medical Office Administration
- Network Engineering
- Private Sector Accounting
- Business Office Specialist
- Customer Service Professional
- Sales Professional
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Seize the opportunities in this growing industry.
With an estimated 71,200 job openings through the year 2024, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to choose a career path, such as:
- Certified Medical Biller and Coder – assign codes to patient records using ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codebooks for different diagnoses and medical procedures for in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Medical Office Administrator – responsible to keep the healthcare organization running smoothly and efficiently by directing and coordinating operations.
- Medical Records Technician – work to organize, monitor, update and maintain healthcare providers’ electronic medical records.
- Medical Secretary – maintain medical records, charts, correspondence, case history, reports, and insurance documents, among other duties.
- Insurance Claims Analyst – review insurance policy to determine coverage, prepare insurance claim forms, calculate claim amounts, and transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
Preparing now means you’ll be ready for the jobs of the future.
Diverse Work Settings
With a degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records, gain the skills to be job-ready. Find yourself working with healthcare organizations such as:
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Physician Offices
- Health Information Vendors
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Insurance Companies
- Behavioral Health Settings
- College Health Settings
At Bryan University, we give you a clear pathway, so that you’re ready to make your next career move as soon as you graduate. Learn how we put you on the path.
- Associate Degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records