For students looking to earn a degree in Kentucky there are many options. Kentucky is home to numerous trade schools, colleges, and traditional universities. It also common for students in Kentucky to earn degrees online because the convenience of learning from home on a flexible schedule.
Kentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
American National University
5 Reasons to Choose ANU
At ANU, you may be able to apply relevant learning, work, life and military experiences toward college credits. Plus, there are many sources of financial aid from grants and loans to scholarships to employer reimbursement. All allowing you to finish your degree faster, save money, and maximize tuition-reduction options.
Start Your Career Quicker Than You Thought Possible
With 5 term starts, many of our programs allow you to start your new career in as little as 9, 12, 15 or 18 months. Classes are forming now.
Fitting College into your Schedule
At ANU, our learning formats are designed to meet the needs of working adults. You can go to college online or attend day or evening on campus classes – letting you choose when and how you want to prepare for your career.
Pathway to Life Long Learning
ANU promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn a diploma or associate’s degree, you can immediately use your training to advance your career, work for a few years, and as your career demands it, return to continue your education at the bachelor’s and graduate degree levels; or you may choose to complete your education in a “straight through” manner.
Earn Credit for Work Experience
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
ANU allows you to apply relevant work, military service training, or life experiences towards college credits through the Advanced Placement Evaluation process or Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
American National University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award on-campus and online degrees. The university has maintained its accreditation for over 60 years, providing an assurance that our degrees meet tested standards of quality recognized by employers, government agencies, and other post-secondary institutions.
- Medical Assisting
- Network Administration
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Business Administration Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Office Professional
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic
- Business Administration - Management
- Business Administration Management
- Multimedia Production
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Respiratory Therapy - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Network Administration - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Security and Investigation - Associate of Applied Science
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Healthcare Assistant - Diploma
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Applied Science
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- PharmD + MBA
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Information Technology Diploma
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Science in Psychology
Find Success at South College
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursuing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Mission & Purpose
South College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body.
South College offers professional and career-focused curricula designed to cultivate students’ successful learning and the ability to apply knowledge, think critically, and communicate effectively. Through comprehensive academic programs, innovative and contemporary in content and mode of delivery, students are exposed to diverse perspectives and skills essential to independent and lifelong learning. Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends.
In addition to providing quality educational opportunities, South College promotes the advancement of knowledge by supporting and recognizing the scholarly activities of its faculty and students and the use of scholarship in education and service. The South College faculty seeks to advance knowledge by conducting research and publishing research results as appropriate, creating artistic and literary works, presenting at professional and scientific meetings, and participating in professional development activities, as consistent with the role of each faculty member.
As an institution of higher education, South College recognizes its responsibility to society and supports both institutional and individual commitments to service. Therefore, South College encourages its administration, faculty, and staff to invest their knowledge, experience, and expertise in community, professional, and institutional service.
The definition and achievement of this mission guide South College in strategic planning and decision making at all levels of the institution. The core values of excellence, responsibility, and integrity serve as the foundation for assessing the quality of institutional, school/departmental, and individual performance in achieving this mission.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South College.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- CERT Criminal Justice (Grad Level)
- Master of Business Administration
- CERT Public Admin for CMJ Professionals (Grad Level)
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- MS Criminal Justice
- MEd Teacher as Instructional Leader
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.