About KentuckyKentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- Advanced Tractor Trailer Driving
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
- Northern Kentucky
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Information Technology Diploma
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Veterinary Assistant
- Security Guard
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Dental Assistant
- Residential Electrician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Home Health Aide
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Home Inspector
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Guest Service Agent
- Child Care Professional
- Pharmacy Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- BSN to MSN with concentration in Nurse Executive
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- MS Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Master of Business Administration
The Most Direct Path to Your New Career
Our Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs emphasize a fast and focused method without sacrificing the quality education that students and employers demand. We constantly research the job market to make certain we are offering those career programs in which the greatest job growth is expected. We proudly offer the most direct path to your new career! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Career Placement Assistance
Once you have the degree, do you know how to begin your new career? Maybe you’re looking for a new profession, or just want to move ahead in the one that you already have. At Virginia College, our Career Development associates stand ready to assist you in obtaining or enhancing your career wherever you are…helping you with job placement services well beyond graduation! To find out more, complete the Request for More Information or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
One of the first questions many of our prospective students ask is, “How will I pay for college?” The answer is the right combination of financial aid programs that can help you manage the costs involved in obtaining your degree. The Financial Aid department at Virginia College is prepared to discuss how a combination of scholarships, Pell grants, and student loans are available to those who require assistance and qualify. It can be a complicated process, but we are here, ready to help you make the best decisions. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Day and Night Class Schedules
Sometimes it is very difficult to return to school, balancing job, family and other commitments in your busy life. That is why Virginia College offers day and night class scheduling. Many of your classes may be available on line as well, so you can take them anytime, anywhere, so long as you have a reliable Internet connection. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Small Class Sizes
Virginia College specializes in individual attention for our students. We have found the best learning environment includes smaller classes, taught by instructors with real-world experience. Many of them work in the fields in which they teach so they bring real-life situations to the classroom and lab. We know many of our students have had varying experiences with attending college in the past. We make sure you are not just a number, and take a personal interest in your success! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
No Hidden Fees
You know exactly what your education will cost—up front and in detail! There are no hidden or unexpected add-on fees (some programs may require that you purchase specialized items or pay one-time fees, but you know about those from the start). In most cases, even your textbooks are included in the total price. This alone can make hundreds of dollars of difference per quarter. Keep this in mind when comparing costs at Virginia College to other schools! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Personalized Service Centered Around the Student
Ever feel like some schools are more concerned with the faculty than the student? At Virginia College, we’re focused on student satisfaction and outcomes. Personalized service and attention from professionals in academics, technology, financial planning and career developement surround the students to help them achieve their specific goals. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Instructors with Real-World Experience
Instructors from Virginia College are typically real-world professionals with many years of experience in their career fields. These are the people you want to learn from to be a success in the same career. At Virginia College, our instructors don’t just teach a course, they LIVE it. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
A Variety of Degree Programs
Virginia College has degree offerings in areas that provide our graduates with skills that are highly valued by today’s employers. Business, criminal justice, paralegal, healthcare, technology and even culinary arts are a few of the Associate’s, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees available. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management - BS
- Medical Office Administration
- Business Office Specialist
- Network Engineering
- Private Sector Accounting
- Business Administration - Associates
- Health Services Management
- Business Administration - BS
- Sales Professional
- Accounting Specialist
- Customer Service Professional
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate