About KentuckyKentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiographic Science Administration
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Healthcare Reimbursement Specialist
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Computed Tomography Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Management
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
- Northern Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Information Technology Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Dental Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Child Care Professional
- Guest Service Agent
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Home Inspector
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Security Guard
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Residential Electrician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- BSN to MSN with concentration in Nurse Executive
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- MS Criminal Justice
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- Master of Business Administration