For students looking to earn a degree in Kentucky there are many options. Kentucky is home to numerous trade schools, colleges, and traditional universities. It also common for students in Kentucky to earn degrees online because the convenience of learning from home on a flexible schedule.
Kentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
American National University
5 Reasons to Choose ANU
At ANU, you may be able to apply relevant learning, work, life and military experiences toward college credits. Plus, there are many sources of financial aid from grants and loans to scholarships to employer reimbursement. All allowing you to finish your degree faster, save money, and maximize tuition-reduction options.
Start Your Career Quicker Than You Thought Possible
With 5 term starts, many of our programs allow you to start your new career in as little as 9, 12, 15 or 18 months. Classes are forming now.
Fitting College into your Schedule
At ANU, our learning formats are designed to meet the needs of working adults. You can go to college online or attend day or evening on campus classes – letting you choose when and how you want to prepare for your career.
Pathway to Life Long Learning
ANU promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn a diploma or associate’s degree, you can immediately use your training to advance your career, work for a few years, and as your career demands it, return to continue your education at the bachelor’s and graduate degree levels; or you may choose to complete your education in a “straight through” manner.
Earn Credit for Work Experience
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
ANU allows you to apply relevant work, military service training, or life experiences towards college credits through the Advanced Placement Evaluation process or Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
American National University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award on-campus and online degrees. The university has maintained its accreditation for over 60 years, providing an assurance that our degrees meet tested standards of quality recognized by employers, government agencies, and other post-secondary institutions.
- Medical Assisting
- Network Administration
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Business Administration Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Office Professional
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic
- Business Administration - Management
- Business Administration Management
- Multimedia Production
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Security and Investigation - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Network Administration - Associate of Applied Science
- Healthcare Assistant - Diploma
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Cosmetology - Diploma
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- PharmD + MBA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Information Technology Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Master of Science in Management
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
Find Success at South College
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursuing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Mission & Purpose
South College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body.
South College offers professional and career-focused curricula designed to cultivate students’ successful learning and the ability to apply knowledge, think critically, and communicate effectively. Through comprehensive academic programs, innovative and contemporary in content and mode of delivery, students are exposed to diverse perspectives and skills essential to independent and lifelong learning. Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends.
In addition to providing quality educational opportunities, South College promotes the advancement of knowledge by supporting and recognizing the scholarly activities of its faculty and students and the use of scholarship in education and service. The South College faculty seeks to advance knowledge by conducting research and publishing research results as appropriate, creating artistic and literary works, presenting at professional and scientific meetings, and participating in professional development activities, as consistent with the role of each faculty member.
As an institution of higher education, South College recognizes its responsibility to society and supports both institutional and individual commitments to service. Therefore, South College encourages its administration, faculty, and staff to invest their knowledge, experience, and expertise in community, professional, and institutional service.
The definition and achievement of this mission guide South College in strategic planning and decision making at all levels of the institution. The core values of excellence, responsibility, and integrity serve as the foundation for assessing the quality of institutional, school/departmental, and individual performance in achieving this mission.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South College.
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- MS Criminal Justice
- Brewing 101 (Non-Credit)
- MEd Teacher as Instructional Leader
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Master of Business Administration
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- CERT Public Admin for CMJ Professionals (Grad Level)
- CERT Criminal Justice (Grad Level)
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Business Office Specialist
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Health Services Management
- Human Resource Management
- Sales Professional
- Human Resource Management - BS
- Private Sector Accounting
- Medical Office Administration
- Customer Service Professional
- Network Engineering
- Accounting Specialist
- Business Administration - BS
- Business Administration - Associates