About KentuckyKentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
- Cookeville, TN
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Radiologic Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Advanced Tractor Trailer Driving
Miller-Motte Technical College
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) now!
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
These schools are regulated as commercial motor carriers by the US DOT and their respective state agency: GADDS, SCDMV, THEC, and VADMV. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program; therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding. This program is not within the scope of ACICS Accreditation. Miller-Motte Technical College, Clarksville, is regulated as a commercial motor carrier by the US DOT and THEC. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program, therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Computed Tomography Certificate
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Healthcare Reimbursement Specialist
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiographic Science Administration
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
- Northern Kentucky
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Information Technology Diploma
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- BSN to MSN with concentration in Nurse Executive
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- MS Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)