About KentuckyKentucky has many beautiful of rivers, in fact it has more running water than any other state besides Alaska. It is a highly fertile state with 84,000 farms. Agriculture is the chief economic activity. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth (the other three being Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts). Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
Featured Kentucky Schools
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- Advanced Tractor Trailer Driving
Miller-Motte Technical College
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) now!
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
These schools are regulated as commercial motor carriers by the US DOT and their respective state agency: GADDS, SCDMV, THEC, and VADMV. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program; therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding. This program is not within the scope of ACICS Accreditation. Miller-Motte Technical College, Clarksville, is regulated as a commercial motor carrier by the US DOT and THEC. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program, therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding.
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Bachelor of Science in Radiographic Science Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Management
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Computed Tomography Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Healthcare Reimbursement Specialist
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
- Northern Kentucky
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Information Technology Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
- Master of Business Administration
- BSN to MSN with concentration in Nurse Executive
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- MS Criminal Justice
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science