About KansasKansas is bordered to the north by Nebraska, Missouri is east, Oklahoma is south, and Colorado is west. The state is divided up into 105 counties with 628 cities. It is located equidistant from the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans. The geographic center of the 48 contiguous states is located in Smith County near Lebanon, Kansas. The geodetic center of North America was located in Osborne County until 1983. This spot was used until that date as the central reference point for all maps of North America produced by the U.S. government. The geographic center of Kansas is located in Barton County.
Featured Kansas Schools
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
You deserve an education. We provide the opportunity.
Why National American University?
The American Way
Everyone has a right to a college education. That’s why we offer numerous opportunities to help you earn your degree whether online, at a campus, or both. After all, your career ambitions are uniquely your own. And with our flexible study plans, relevant degree programs and personal advising from day one, so are your options. Because we believe you should get the opportunity you deserve. That’s the American Way.
Relevant degree programs for real-world success
Earning your degree is about more than just pursuing your passions. You want an education that will not only help you reach your goals but also prepare you for success in your real-world career. We offer over 60 relevant degree programs to help prepare you for today’s top growing industries including business, information technology, healthcare and more. And because we understand education is only as valuable as your instructor- ours bring real-world experience and success to the classroom and your education.
A personal advisor from day one
After decades of service to our students, we’ve learned how to help you succeed. That’s why our support starts before you enroll-and continues until graduation day. Let a personal advisor help you find the degree program that matches your career goals.
A university built around you
Life is busy. We understand. We provide you with options that make sense for your life with a variety of classes offered online or on-campus that help you start building your career skills from day one. We also work hard to make sure you get the credit you deserve by accepting credits earned from other colleges, and grant credit for military training and other real world experience.
- Lee's Summit
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Nursing BSN
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- PhD in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate