Featured Iowa Schools
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Informatics
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates On Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster Career School offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School offers low tuition and customized payment plans with 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- As soon as students enroll, they immediately have access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Home Health Aide
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Dental Assistant
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding