Featured Indiana Schools
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
- Melrose Park
- CNC Machining and Manufacturing
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Within the classroom, it is our mission to not only provide vocational training, but to help you develop the professional skills, values, attitudes and strategies that will enhance your potential for success on campus, in your career and through life.
The success of our students is our greatest success. Because when our students succeed, we’ve completed the job we set out to do: empower the courageous, and enable real and relevant change.
- Indianapolis South
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Diploma
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- PharmD + MBA
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- Massage Therapy
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Sullivan University Online
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Associates-Health Information Management
- Bachelor-Health Information Management
- Associate-Information Technology
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Science in Psychology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Management
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
- FORTIS Online - Business
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Associates in Internet Marketing
- Associates in Business Management
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
Ashland University values the individual student and offers an education that combines challenging academic programs with a faculty and staff who care about building nurturing relationships with their students. This approach to educating the whole person provides unparalleled opportunities for students to learn, grow, and find their place in the world.
Don’t settle for ordinary when selecting a college or university, but instead, seek out a higher education institution where you will grow and be stretched to accomplish the extraordinary. Join Ashland University, a university where extraordinary happens. You won’t be disappointed.
Please fill out the form on this page for additional information.
Ashland University is a mid-sized, private, non-profit university accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Ashland University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to grant associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Individual programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, the National Association of Schools of Music, the American Association of Theological Schools, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Council on Social Work Education, the American Chemical Society, the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
Ashland University, which has been ranked in the top 200 colleges and universities in U.S. News and World Report’s National Universities category, is a mid-sized, private, accredited non-profit university conveniently located a short distance from Akron, Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio.
- RNBSN (Online)