Featured Indiana Schools
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Diesel Technology
- CNC Machining and Manufacturing
- Automotive Technology
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
- Indianapolis, IN
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Healthcare Reimbursement Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Assistant Diploma
- Computed Tomography Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Radiographic Science Administration
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- Massage Therapy
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Child Care Professional
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Home Health Aide
- Residential Electrician
- Security Guard
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Home Inspector
- Guest Service Agent
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Dental Assistant
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration