Featured Indiana Schools
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- CNC Machining and Manufacturing
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Diesel Technology
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Within the classroom, it is our mission to not only provide vocational training, but to help you develop the professional skills, values, attitudes and strategies that will enhance your potential for success on campus, in your career and through life.
The success of our students is our greatest success. Because when our students succeed, we’ve completed the job we set out to do: empower the courageous, and enable real and relevant change.
- Indianapolis South
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- PharmD + MBA
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Information Technology Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- Massage Therapy
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Management
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Health Science
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
- FORTIS Online - Business
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Associates in Internet Marketing
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Seize the opportunities in this growing industry.
With an estimated 71,200 job openings through the year 2024, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to choose a career path, such as:
- Certified Medical Biller and Coder – assign codes to patient records using ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codebooks for different diagnoses and medical procedures for in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Medical Office Administrator – responsible to keep the healthcare organization running smoothly and efficiently by directing and coordinating operations.
- Medical Records Technician – work to organize, monitor, update and maintain healthcare providers’ electronic medical records.
- Medical Secretary – maintain medical records, charts, correspondence, case history, reports, and insurance documents, among other duties.
- Insurance Claims Analyst – review insurance policy to determine coverage, prepare insurance claim forms, calculate claim amounts, and transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
Preparing now means you’ll be ready for the jobs of the future.
Diverse Work Settings
With a degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records, gain the skills to be job-ready. Find yourself working with healthcare organizations such as:
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Physician Offices
- Health Information Vendors
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Insurance Companies
- Behavioral Health Settings
- College Health Settings
At Bryan University, we give you a clear pathway, so that you’re ready to make your next career move as soon as you graduate. Learn how we put you on the path.
- Associate Degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records