Indiana was the 19th U.S. state admitted into the union and known for several sports teams and events. The Indy 500, Indiana Pacers, Colts and Hoosier Hysteria can all be found in this state. The largest city in Indiana is Indianapolis, which also serves as its capital. Indiana residents are known as Hoosiers – a name whose origin is unknown (though there are plenty of stories being told about it). As of 2006, Indiana had an estimated population of 6,313,520.
Featured Indiana Schools
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
American National University
5 Reasons to Choose ANU
At ANU, you may be able to apply relevant learning, work, life and military experiences toward college credits. Plus, there are many sources of financial aid from grants and loans to scholarships to employer reimbursement. All allowing you to finish your degree faster, save money, and maximize tuition-reduction options.
Start Your Career Quicker Than You Thought Possible
With 5 term starts, many of our programs allow you to start your new career in as little as 9, 12, 15 or 18 months. Classes are forming now.
Fitting College into your Schedule
At ANU, our learning formats are designed to meet the needs of working adults. You can go to college online or attend day or evening on campus classes – letting you choose when and how you want to prepare for your career.
Pathway to Life Long Learning
ANU promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn a diploma or associate’s degree, you can immediately use your training to advance your career, work for a few years, and as your career demands it, return to continue your education at the bachelor’s and graduate degree levels; or you may choose to complete your education in a “straight through” manner.
Earn Credit for Work Experience
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
ANU allows you to apply relevant work, military service training, or life experiences towards college credits through the Advanced Placement Evaluation process or Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
American National University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award on-campus and online degrees. The university has maintained its accreditation for over 60 years, providing an assurance that our degrees meet tested standards of quality recognized by employers, government agencies, and other post-secondary institutions.
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Information Technology Diploma
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- PharmD + MBA
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Universal Technical Institute
Since 1965, Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has prepared students for successful careers in the Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Marine and Collision Repair industries. With campuses located across the U.S., UTI offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including:
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech)
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI)
- Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI)
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Associate-Information Technology
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Health Science
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job