Indiana was the 19th U.S. state admitted into the union and known for several sports teams and events. The Indy 500, Indiana Pacers, Colts and Hoosier Hysteria can all be found in this state. The largest city in Indiana is Indianapolis, which also serves as its capital. Indiana residents are known as Hoosiers – a name whose origin is unknown (though there are plenty of stories being told about it). As of 2006, Indiana had an estimated population of 6,313,520.
Featured Indiana Schools
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Within the classroom, it is our mission to not only provide vocational training, but to help you develop the professional skills, values, attitudes and strategies that will enhance your potential for success on campus, in your career and through life.
The success of our students is our greatest success. Because when our students succeed, we’ve completed the job we set out to do: empower the courageous, and enable real and relevant change.
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- PharmD + MBA
- Associate of Science in Medical Office Management
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Administrative Accounting Specialist Diploma
- System Support & Administration Certificate
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
- Tourism Specialist Career Diploma
- Professional Cook Career Diploma
- Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma
- Network Support Administration and Security Certificate Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Marketing Management Career Diploma
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Executive Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Health Care Management
- Information Technology Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Marketing & Sales Management
- Professional Baker Career Diploma
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Legal Office Management
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Administrative Office Management
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Business Administration Career Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Associate-Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Doctor of Health Science
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Ashland University values the individual student and offers an education that combines challenging academic programs with a faculty and staff who care about building nurturing relationships with their students. This approach to educating the whole person provides unparalleled opportunities for students to learn, grow, and find their place in the world.
Don’t settle for ordinary when selecting a college or university, but instead, seek out a higher education institution where you will grow and be stretched to accomplish the extraordinary. Join Ashland University, a university where extraordinary happens. You won’t be disappointed.
Please fill out the form on this page for additional information.
Ashland University is a mid-sized, private, non-profit university accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Ashland University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to grant associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Individual programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, the National Association of Schools of Music, the American Association of Theological Schools, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Council on Social Work Education, the American Chemical Society, the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
Ashland University, which has been ranked in the top 200 colleges and universities in U.S. News and World Report’s National Universities category, is a mid-sized, private, accredited non-profit university conveniently located a short distance from Akron, Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio.
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.