Featured Indiana Schools
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. Spencerian College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, and Associate degree programs. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Management
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
Are you looking for a faster way to enter a new career you’ll enjoy?
Get personalized hands-on training for a new career with FORTIS
Acquire new skills for careers that are in demand in today’s job market.
Many programs are designed so our students have the opportunity to complete their education and get into the market faster than they usually would in a four-year school or community college.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify, and our financial aid staff is here to help you learn all you need to know to apply.
Many programs offer day and evening programs, so you can pick the schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
A Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy Starts Here… Classes Start Soon
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself. You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice.
Why choose one of the Cortiva Institute?
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Cortiva Institute Chicago, Crystal Lake and Joliet campuses are approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
- Massage Therapy
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.
- South University Online
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nurse Educator (C)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (MS)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Leadership (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Ministry (DMin)
- Master of Public Health
- Public Health (BS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- Psychology (BA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Information Systems (MS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN-MSN)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Public Administration (MA)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding