Featured Illinois Medical Billing & Coding Schools
Ultimate Medical Academy
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- A.S. Health & Human Services
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate