Featured Illinois Schools
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- Crystal Lake
- Massage Therapy
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Security Guard
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Home Inspector
- Veterinary Assistant
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Certified Wedding Planner
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Dental Assistant
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Guest Service Agent
- Child Care Professional
- Residential Electrician
Miller-Motte Technical College
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) now!
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Science
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate