Idaho, the Gem State, was the 43rd State to be admitted into the Union. Idaho’s State capitol is Boise. It is also popular for its potatoes, producing one-third of the nation’s supply of spuds. It is one of only two places in the world where star garnets can be found (the other is the Himalaya Mountains, in India), and is the only place six pointed star garnets have been found.
Featured Idaho Schools
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Associate-Information Technology
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- PhD in Psychology
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.