Featured Hawaii Schools
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
- Organizational Management
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Criminal Justice - Associates
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Business Administration: Executive Assistant
- Business Administration: Marketing & Sales
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.
- South University Online
- Information Systems (MS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Psychology (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN-MSN)
- Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Leadership (MS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Ministry (DMin)
- Public Health (BS)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator
- Public Administration (MA)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Nurse Educator (C)
- Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (MS)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding