Featured Hawaii Schools
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Education
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Doctor of Health Science
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Seize the opportunities in this growing industry.
With an estimated 71,200 job openings through the year 2024, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to choose a career path, such as:
- Certified Medical Biller and Coder – assign codes to patient records using ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codebooks for different diagnoses and medical procedures for in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Medical Office Administrator – responsible to keep the healthcare organization running smoothly and efficiently by directing and coordinating operations.
- Medical Records Technician – work to organize, monitor, update and maintain healthcare providers’ electronic medical records.
- Medical Secretary – maintain medical records, charts, correspondence, case history, reports, and insurance documents, among other duties.
- Insurance Claims Analyst – review insurance policy to determine coverage, prepare insurance claim forms, calculate claim amounts, and transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
Preparing now means you’ll be ready for the jobs of the future.
Diverse Work Settings
With a degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records, gain the skills to be job-ready. Find yourself working with healthcare organizations such as:
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Physician Offices
- Health Information Vendors
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Insurance Companies
- Behavioral Health Settings
- College Health Settings
At Bryan University, we give you a clear pathway, so that you’re ready to make your next career move as soon as you graduate. Learn how we put you on the path.
- Associate Degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records