The Master’s in Education degree program prepares students to become effective educational leaders. They would be able to focus on areas such as curriculum, assessment and instruction where they would be able to learn and adapt advanced educational methods.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Master of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
- Master of Science in Psychology (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Education (Online Only)
- Joint Master of Science in Education-Master of Business Administration ( Online Only )
- Master of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education, Leadership
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
- MSEd OTL in Education, Online Teaching and Learning (Online)
- EdS in Educational Leadership (Online)
- MSEd AHTL in Education, Allied Health Teaching and Leadership (Online)
- MSEd-MBA in Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration (Online)
- PhD in Educational Leadership (Online)
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction (Online)