Georgia is home to many community colleges, career colleges, and traditional universities that services it’s students. Many also choose to earn a degree online from an accredited college that accepts students in Georgia. This page will help you find the perfect Georgia college for you.
Georgia was one of the 13 original colonies and the fourth state to join the Union. However, Georgia seceded from the Union and became one of the original seven Confederate states. It became the last state to be readmitted to the Union after the Civil War. Georgia is the ninth-largest state in the nation by population, with an estimated 9,544,750 residents as of July 1, 2007.
Featured Georgia Schools
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Network Engineering
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Network Technician
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Customer Service Professional
- Culinary Arts
- Pharmacy Technician
- Business Office Specialist
- Sales Professional
- Pastry Arts
- Business Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Office Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Therapeutic Massage
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Assistant
- Pastry Arts
- Network Technician
- Surgical Technology
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Master of Science in Psychology (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Education
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Master in Business Administration - International Business
- Master in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Master in Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Master of Business Administration - Technology Management (Online)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Master in Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Cosmetology - Certificate
- Massage Therapy - Certificate
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Occupational Science
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
- Security and Investigation - Associate of Applied Science
Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, & Technical Careers
We Care About You
We offer small classes, free tutoring, and one-on-one mentoring.
If you work, or have kids, we have the perfect schedule for you. Day and night classes are available
Yes, You Can Afford It
Our enrollment specialist will help you find the best grants and government assistance to meet your financial needs.
With over 7500 Graduates, The choice is clear for your new career, choose: Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, & Technical Careers!
Chattanooga College MDTC is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Chattanooga College MDTC, please visit http://tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data button.
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate-Information Technology
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
Find Success at South College
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursuing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Mission & Purpose
South College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body.
South College offers professional and career-focused curricula designed to cultivate students’ successful learning and the ability to apply knowledge, think critically, and communicate effectively. Through comprehensive academic programs, innovative and contemporary in content and mode of delivery, students are exposed to diverse perspectives and skills essential to independent and lifelong learning. Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends.
In addition to providing quality educational opportunities, South College promotes the advancement of knowledge by supporting and recognizing the scholarly activities of its faculty and students and the use of scholarship in education and service. The South College faculty seeks to advance knowledge by conducting research and publishing research results as appropriate, creating artistic and literary works, presenting at professional and scientific meetings, and participating in professional development activities, as consistent with the role of each faculty member.
As an institution of higher education, South College recognizes its responsibility to society and supports both institutional and individual commitments to service. Therefore, South College encourages its administration, faculty, and staff to invest their knowledge, experience, and expertise in community, professional, and institutional service.
The definition and achievement of this mission guide South College in strategic planning and decision making at all levels of the institution. The core values of excellence, responsibility, and integrity serve as the foundation for assessing the quality of institutional, school/departmental, and individual performance in achieving this mission.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South College.
- MS Criminal Justice
- CERT Criminal Justice (Grad Level)
- MEd Teacher as Instructional Leader
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- Master of Business Administration
- CERT Public Admin for CMJ Professionals (Grad Level)