For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Master in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Psychology (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Management
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (Online Only)
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Associate of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Master in Business Administration - Marketing
- Master in Business Administration - Accounting
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Technology Management (Online)
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master in Business Administration - International Business
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Education
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Sales Professional
- Business Office Specialist
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Network Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Medical Assistant
- Therapeutic Massage
- Surgical Technology
- Network Engineering
- Business Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Office Administration
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Pastry Arts
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Office Management
- Network Technician
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
- FORTIS Online - Business
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Associates in Internet Marketing
- Associates in Business Management
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- MS Criminal Justice
- EdS Teacher Leadership in Schools
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Master of Business Administration
- MS Criminal Justice w/Con Public Admin