For many students who wish to earn a doctoral degree, returning to school full time for several years can be a difficult proposition. This makes colleges and universities that offer online Phd programs very appealing. These programs allow students to earn their degrees online while continuing to work full time. This makes classes and assignments much more flexible and reduces commute times and expenses. Instead of having to rearrange their lives to earn a doctorate, online programs allow students to fit it within an already busy schedule.
Featured Schools with Doctoral Programs
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice (Online)
- Master of Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Science in Psychology (Online Only)
- Master in Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Science in Education (Online Only)
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
- Master in Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master in Business Administration - International Business
- Master of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration - Technology Management (Online)