Delaware is the second smallest state (only Rhode Island is smaller) and was the first state admitted to the union. Delaware is also the first state to ratify the Constitution. The history of the Delaware’s economic and industrial development is closely tied to the the Du Pont family, founder of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
Featured Delaware Schools
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- PhD in Psychology
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job