Featured Delaware Schools
Harris School of Business
Harris has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Harris has campuses conveniently located in Cherry Hill and Linwood. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Health Claim Specialist Plus
- Surgical Technology
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
- Automotive Technology
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
- Marine Service Technology
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology - Evening
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- King of Prussia
- Massage Therapy
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Science in Management
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate