Featured Delaware Schools
All-State - Allied Health
All State was founded to provide you with the quality training necessary to meet your career objectives in many of the largest industries in the country ranging from Healthcare and trades to transportation. Many of the high demand industries have long recognized the need for professionally trained employees. By today’s rigid standards, the old “trial and error” and on-the-job training methods are unacceptable. There’s a better way!
All State is dedicated to preparing you to fill the employment opportunities available within many of these exciting industries. Our certification courses can prepare you for a lifetime of job security, stability, good income and benefits.
With All State you can achieve success. You can have a positive future, job satisfaction and financial freedom! It’s as simple as committing yourself to an education at All State Career School. We do more for you then just prepare you for a job. We want you to shine, so we give you critical career skills, confidence in your abilities and the extra boost of job placement assistance.
- Essington, PA
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding Administrator
- Emergency Medical Technician Programs
- Expanded Functions Dental Assisting
- HVAC Training Programs
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Marine Service Technology
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- King of Prussia
- Massage Therapy
Carrington College Online
Welcome to Carrington College – The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
With roots that date back more than 45 years, Carrington College has helped to shape the careers of tens of thousands of students as they prepare to enter health care professions. Part of DeVry Education Group, Carrington College operates 18 campuses across 8 Western states through a broad range of programs that lead to certificates of achievement or associate degrees in medical, dental, administrative and veterinary fields.
Carrington College’s career-focused curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in their fields of study. Along with academic preparation and skills training, Carrington College students gain core institutional student learning outcomes in critical thinking, information management, and technical literacy. But it doesn’t end there. Personal and professional development, communication skills, respect, and responsibility are also emphasized throughout their education at Carrington College.
Students, faculty, and administrative staff at Carrington College are encouraged to pursue and achieve their highest potential. We strive for excellence and quality in everything we do and instill in our students the same aspirations. In doing so, we’re confident that our graduates will be prepared to begin working in the health care field and ready to meet the needs of patients.
- Carrington College California Online
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Health Studies
- Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration