Featured Connecticut Schools
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those wh qualify):*
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- East Greenwich
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- AS - Information Technology
- BS - Software Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Robotics and Drones
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- BS - Construction Management
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- AS - Surgical Technology
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- AS - Interior Design
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Electrical Technology
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS - Heating Technology
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- AS - Business Management
- BS - Interior Design
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Business Management
- AS - Respiratory Care
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Video Game Design
- AS - Video Game Design
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- East Windsor
- Welding Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Diesel Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing (Practical)
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- White Plains
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Accounting - Associate
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor's
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
- Health Information Management - Associate
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love… in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy?
- CCMT is the only school in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to massage therapy training.
- We have been serving the people of Connecticut for more than 30 years.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Convenient class schedules that fit your life.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy.
- Massage Therapy
- Clinical Massage Therapy
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Residential Electrician
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Security Guard
- Dental Assistant
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Child Care Professional
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Veterinary Assistant
- Home Inspector
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Guest Service Agent
- Certified Personal Trainer
Fortis College Online
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
- Fortis College Online
- Accounting Technology
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Internet Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Associates in Internet Marketing
- Business Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Associates in Business Management