Connecticut, nicknamed the “Constitution State,” has a long history and was influential in the creation of the federal government. With only 3.4 million residents, Connecticut is currently ranked the 29th most populous state. The fifth state to join the union, Connecticut also has the distinction of being the state with the highest per capita income and median household income in the United States.
Featured Connecticut Schools
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- AS - Respiratory Care Technology
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- BS - Video Game Design
- BS - Business Management
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- BS - Software Engineering
- AS - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- BS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Health and Wellness
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- BS - Construction Management
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Surgical Technology
- AS - Information Technology
- AS - Interior Design
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- BS - Interior Design
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- AS - Electrical Technology
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Heating Technology
- AS - Video Game Design
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- AS - Business Management
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
- Digital Media - Associate
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Accounting - Associate
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love… in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy?
- CCMT is the only school in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to massage therapy training.
- We have been serving the people of Connecticut for more than 30 years.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Convenient class schedules that fit your life.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy.
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Associate-Information Technology
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Education
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Health Science
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job