Connecticut, nicknamed the “Constitution State,” has a long history and was influential in the creation of the federal government. With only 3.4 million residents, Connecticut is currently ranked the 29th most populous state. The fifth state to join the union, Connecticut also has the distinction of being the state with the highest per capita income and median household income in the United States.
Featured Connecticut Schools
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- BS - Automotive Service Management
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- BS - Business Management
- AS - Information Technology
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS - Health Care Management
- BS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- BS - Software Engineering
- AS - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- BS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Interior Design
- AS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS - Construction Management
- BS - Video Game Design
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Respiratory Care Technology
- AS - Surgical Technology
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Interior Design
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- BS - Health and Wellness
- AS - Electrical Technology
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- AS - Heating Technology
- BS - Game Development and Simulation Programming
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Video Game Design
- AS - Business Management
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Accounting - Associate
- Digital Media - Associate
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love… in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy?
- CCMT is the only school in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to massage therapy training.
- We have been serving the people of Connecticut for more than 30 years.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Convenient class schedules that fit your life.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy.
Universal Technical Institute
Since 1965, Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has prepared students for successful careers in the Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Marine and Collision Repair industries. With campuses located across the U.S., UTI offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including:
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech)
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI)
- Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI)
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate-Information Technology
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Psychology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411