Featured Connecticut Schools
Lincoln College of New England
Lincoln College of New England offers a number of things you would expect from a traditional 4-year college – quality academics, a wide selection of career-focused programs and a well-seasoned faculty. But we offer something even more amazing than that: a personal approach that focuses on your individual success as a student.
This personalized focus has been the hallmark of our success. Our limited class sizes and dedicated college instructors make this student-centered approach possible. It’s what truly sets us apart from other colleges – and what helps give our Lincoln graduates a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
You can choose from a variety of undergraduate degree programs within the fields of Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. All of our Bachelor degrees, Associate degrees, and Certificate programs offer in-depth curriculums that will prepare you to be amazing in the career field of your choice. Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible class schedules and the option of on-campus housing. Whichever campus or program you select, you can count on going far with the career-skills, confidence and credentials you can only get from Lincoln College of new England!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Human Services
- Dental Chairside Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Funeral Service Management
- Health Information Management
- Dental Administrative Assistant
- Mortuary Science
- Dental Hygiene
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- White Plains
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Computer Networking Specialist - Certificate
- Digital Media Specialist - Certificate
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
- Accounting - Associate
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Health Information Management - Associate
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications - Certificate
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor's
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love… in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy?
- CCMT is the only school in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to massage therapy training.
- We have been serving the people of Connecticut for more than 30 years.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Convenient class schedules that fit your life.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy.
- Massage Therapy
- Clinical Massage Therapy
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Child Care Professional
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Security Guard
- Veterinary Assistant
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Residential Electrician
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Pharmacy Technician
- Home Inspector
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Guest Service Agent
- Dental Assistant
- Certified Personal Trainer
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
Carrington College Online
Welcome to Carrington College – The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
With roots that date back more than 45 years, Carrington College has helped to shape the careers of tens of thousands of students as they prepare to enter health care professions. Part of DeVry Education Group, Carrington College operates 18 campuses across 8 Western states through a broad range of programs that lead to certificates of achievement or associate degrees in medical, dental, administrative and veterinary fields.
Carrington College’s career-focused curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in their fields of study. Along with academic preparation and skills training, Carrington College students gain core institutional student learning outcomes in critical thinking, information management, and technical literacy. But it doesn’t end there. Personal and professional development, communication skills, respect, and responsibility are also emphasized throughout their education at Carrington College.
Students, faculty, and administrative staff at Carrington College are encouraged to pursue and achieve their highest potential. We strive for excellence and quality in everything we do and instill in our students the same aspirations. In doing so, we’re confident that our graduates will be prepared to begin working in the health care field and ready to meet the needs of patients.
- Carrington College California Online
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Health Studies
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration