Featured Colorado Schools
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
- Welding Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
Your success is IBMC’s number one priority. Classes are hands-on and small – providing you with an extra level of support and personalized attention from instructors who often work directly in the field they teach.
Peer mentoring, resume writing and professional development workshops are further resources that help further your academic success and prepare you for your profession.
When it comes to putting your skills to the test, you will have the opportunity to do so during your classes, often in simulated environments you would find in the real-world. In most programs, students complete a 5-week externship or clinical experience. Career placement assistance is also provided to you.
In addition, IBMC is Military-Friendly, offers VA benefits, Financial Aid and 20+ scholarship opportunities to select from. See if you qualify!
IBMC College has been locally-owned and operated since 1987, and is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
If you’re ready for a change, put your trust in a reputable college that has been delivering life-changing career training for three decades. Fill-out the form to learn more now.
- Diploma-Medical Office Administration
- Diploma - Cosmetology
- Associate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Certificate - Esthetician (Skin Care)
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
You deserve an education. We provide the opportunity.
Why National American University?
The American Way
Everyone has a right to a college education. That’s why we offer numerous opportunities to help you earn your degree whether online, at a campus, or both. After all, your career ambitions are uniquely your own. And with our flexible study plans, relevant degree programs and personal advising from day one, so are your options. Because we believe you should get the opportunity you deserve. That’s the American Way.
Relevant degree programs for real-world success
Earning your degree is about more than just pursuing your passions. You want an education that will not only help you reach your goals but also prepare you for success in your real-world career. We offer over 60 relevant degree programs to help prepare you for today’s top growing industries including business, information technology, healthcare and more. And because we understand education is only as valuable as your instructor- ours bring real-world experience and success to the classroom and your education.
A personal advisor from day one
After decades of service to our students, we’ve learned how to help you succeed. That’s why our support starts before you enroll-and continues until graduation day. Let a personal advisor help you find the degree program that matches your career goals.
A university built around you
Life is busy. We understand. We provide you with options that make sense for your life with a variety of classes offered online or on-campus that help you start building your career skills from day one. We also work hard to make sure you get the credit you deserve by accepting credits earned from other colleges, and grant credit for military training and other real world experience.
- Albuquerque East
- Network and Server Administrator Diploma
- Small Business Management A.A.S.
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- IT with emphasis in Computer Security & Forensics B.S.
- Organizational Leadership B.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Information Technology/Management Information Systems B.S.
- Business Administration/Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Information Systems B.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Financial Management B.S.
- Health Information Technology
- Business Administration/Human Resource Management B.S.
- Business Administration B.S.
- Health and Beauty Management A.A.S.
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Marketing B.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Business Administration/Accounting B.S.
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma
- Business Logisitics A.A.S.
- Management B.S.
- Accounting B.S.
- Business Administration/Entrepreneuership B.S.
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Supply Chain Management B.S.
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
- Nursing BSN
- Information Technology/Network Management/Microsoft B.S.
- Information Technology B.S.
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
Denver School of Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love… in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Denver School of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Denver School of Massage Therapy?
- Graduate in as little as 7 1/2 months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Day or evening classes are available.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Denver School of Massage Therapy is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Denver School of Massage Therapy cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Denver School of Massage Therapy.
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
Central Christian College
For over 125 years Central Christian College has been dedicated to providing a quality education from a Christian worldview. Whether you are working in a small or large health system, are planning to run your own business, or looking to advance your skills in your personal and professional life, Central Christian College’s accredited, 100% fully online degree programs will provide you with the tools, skills, and knowledge to help you excel in the global marketplace.
Top 5 reasons to choose Central Christian College:
- Leading academics – Central Christian College offers excellent academics with well qualified professors.
- Affordable tuition – Scholarships, federal aid, employer tuition assistance programs and military benefits may be available to all Central Christian students who qualify.
- Flexible – Our coursework is taught in an asynchronous fashion, with all classes offered 100% online. This allows you the flexibility to complete your coursework in your own time, regardless of family or work commitments.
- Christian foundation -Central Christian was founded on Christian values, and all programs are taught from a Christian worldview. With a degree from Central Christian, you can be sure that you will learn ethical and biblical decision making skills to help you in today’s global economy.
- Regionally accredited – Central Christian has received the stamp of approval from the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This means that a degree from Central Christian College will be widely accepted and approved from corporations and business leaders alike.
Our commitment to graduating Christian servant leaders who are highly skilled and successful professionals has led us not only to launch programs online, but also to partner with
GlobalHealth Education to offer completion degrees for the first time in healthcare to include the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Healthcare Management concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Health Information Management concentration
- Medical Practice Management concentration
- Human Resource Management concentration
- General concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
Central Christian College offers programs that have been built with industry standards in mind. Programs designed to address not only the specific critical thinking and collaborative skills the industry demands, but are validated by some of the nation’s top authorities and largest systems in healthcare today. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity that allows you to take charge of your future. Pick up the phone and give us a call today! Our student advocates are ready to assist you.
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Medical Practice Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Human Resource Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Health Information Management Concentration
Fortis Online hybrid medical programs offer students the best of all worlds: the convenience and flexibility of online classes while still enjoying the community and support of a campus setting. Online learning also gives students the opportunity to build valuable computer skills that support success in the workplace. The physical classroom at which the student will complete on-campus coursework is located at a Fortis College or Institute with which our school has a consortium agreement. The specific location of the on-campus classroom is determined in collaboration with the student during the Admissions process.
FORTIS Online proudly supports members of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. We offer several benefits to service members while pursuing their advanced education programs.
Proud Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium.
- FORTIS Online - Business
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Associates in Internet Marketing
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Seize the opportunities in this growing industry.
With an estimated 71,200 job openings through the year 2024, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to choose a career path, such as:
- Certified Medical Biller and Coder – assign codes to patient records using ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codebooks for different diagnoses and medical procedures for in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Medical Office Administrator – responsible to keep the healthcare organization running smoothly and efficiently by directing and coordinating operations.
- Medical Records Technician – work to organize, monitor, update and maintain healthcare providers’ electronic medical records.
- Medical Secretary – maintain medical records, charts, correspondence, case history, reports, and insurance documents, among other duties.
- Insurance Claims Analyst – review insurance policy to determine coverage, prepare insurance claim forms, calculate claim amounts, and transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
Preparing now means you’ll be ready for the jobs of the future.
Diverse Work Settings
With a degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records, gain the skills to be job-ready. Find yourself working with healthcare organizations such as:
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Physician Offices
- Health Information Vendors
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Insurance Companies
- Behavioral Health Settings
- College Health Settings
At Bryan University, we give you a clear pathway, so that you’re ready to make your next career move as soon as you graduate. Learn how we put you on the path.
- Associate Degree in Medical Billing, Coding and Electronic Health Records
Blue Cliff College
Online programs to fit your schedule.
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?
- Health Information-Medical Billing and Coding