Featured Colorado Schools
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- Diesel Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Welding Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
Your success is IBMC’s number one priority. Classes are hands-on and small – providing you with an extra level of support and personalized attention from instructors who often work directly in the field they teach.
Peer mentoring, resume writing and professional development workshops are further resources that help further your academic success and prepare you for your profession.
When it comes to putting your skills to the test, you will have the opportunity to do so during your classes, often in simulated environments you would find in the real-world. In most programs, students complete a 5-week externship or clinical experience. Career placement assistance is also provided to you.
In addition, IBMC is Military-Friendly, offers VA benefits, Financial Aid and 20+ scholarship opportunities to select from. See if you qualify!
IBMC College has been locally-owned and operated since 1987, and is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
If you’re ready for a change, put your trust in a reputable college that has been delivering life-changing career training for three decades. Fill-out the form to learn more now.
- Fort Collins
- Certificate - Esthetician (Skin Care)
- Diploma - Dental Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Cosmetology
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
Denver School of Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love… in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Denver School of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Denver School of Massage Therapy?
- Graduate in as little as 7 1/2 months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Day or evening classes are available.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Denver School of Massage Therapy is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Denver School of Massage Therapy cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Denver School of Massage Therapy.
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.
- South University Online
- Public Administration (MA)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Leadership (MS)
- Master of Public Health
- Ministry (DMin)
- Information Technology (BS)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Nurse Educator (C)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Psychology (BA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN-MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (MS)
- Information Systems (MS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Public Health (BS)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Penn Foster High School
Accredited high school diploma – your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can open so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format students can get the education that will help them on their path towards the life they want.
Penn Foster High School is one of the largest regionally accredited online high schools in the country and has educated millions of students looking to earn their High School Diploma. When students complete their program they are awarded a regionally accredited High School Diploma, not a GED.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster High School
To Earn Their High School Diploma Online:
- Learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- With Penn Foster High School, students earn a regionally accredited High School Diploma.
- Students have the option to choose a high school program with career concentrations in the areas of health care, information technology, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster High School offers affordable tuition with customized payment plans and 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing and interview tips, job search techniques, and much more.
Penn Foster High School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Penn Foster High School is also regionally accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster High School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
- High School
Ultimate Medical Academy
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health & Human Services