Featured Colorado Schools
IntelliTec Colleges offers training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
- Grand Junction
- Colorado Springs
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Refrigeration & HVAC
- Automotive Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Trainer
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
Your success is IBMC’s number one priority. Classes are hands-on and small – providing you with an extra level of support and personalized attention from instructors who often work directly in the field they teach.
Peer mentoring, resume writing and professional development workshops are further resources that help further your academic success and prepare you for your profession.
When it comes to putting your skills to the test, you will have the opportunity to do so during your classes, often in simulated environments you would find in the real-world. In most programs, students complete a 5-week externship or clinical experience. Career placement assistance is also provided to you.
In addition, IBMC is Military-Friendly, offers VA benefits, Financial Aid and 20+ scholarship opportunities to select from. See if you qualify!
IBMC College has been locally-owned and operated since 1987, and is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
If you’re ready for a change, put your trust in a reputable college that has been delivering life-changing career training for three decades. Fill-out the form to learn more now.
- Fort Collins
- Certificate-Chemical Peel
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Dental Assisting
- Diploma - Cosmetology
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
- Certificate - Hairstyling
- Associate - Paralegal
A Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy Starts Here… Classes Start Soon
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Cortiva Institute – Aurora and Westminster Campuses?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
Westminster Campus (formerly Denver School of Massage Therapy)
8991 Harlan Street, Suite B
Westminster, CO 80031
Aurora Campus (formerly Denver School of Massage Therapy)
14107 East Exposition Avenue
Aurora, CO 80012
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.
- South University Online
- Public Administration (MA)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Leadership (MS)
- Master of Public Health
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Public Health (BS)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics
- Information Technology (BS)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (C)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Psychology (BA)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN-MSN)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Information Systems (MS)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (MS)
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Ministry (DMin)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator
- Nurse Educator (C)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Assistant- Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University
Online – Now Enrolling!
Grand Canyon University’s reputation for academic excellence has been built over decades; our strengths are what set us apart from our competition.
Founded in 1949, we are a university with a rich history of academic excellence, but with our continued growth and expansion, we are also pioneers in delivering private, Christian education in an affordable way.
As we continue to build upon our rich history, having a strong image helps us convey our strengths, our uniqueness and the spirit of our institution.
GCU offers online based degree programs within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students as well as working professionals:
- Business and Management
- Nursing and Health Care
- Teaching and School Administration
- Psychology and Counseling
- Theology and Ministry
- Performing Arts and Creative Design
- Medical Studies and Athletic Sciences
- Criminal, Political and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Language and Communications
Our courses are appropriately sized for each content area and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success.
GCU is also experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, food court and bowling alley. The main attraction is GCU’s new 7,000-seat Arena that is home to our men’s and women’s basketball teams and also hosts other events such as concerts and world-renowned Christian speakers.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission continually, since 1968. Grand Canyon University obtained its most recent 10-year reaccreditation in 2007. The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education licenses Grand Canyon University in Arizona.
Talk to a helpful admissions advisor by filling out the form today!
In addition, the university has obtained the following specialized accreditations and approvals for our core program offerings: Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs, Arizona State Board of Education, Arizona Department of Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. For a full report on all accreditation information, please click here. For program disclosures, please click here.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)