California is the most populous U.S. state. Its four largest cities are Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco. It is known for its varied climate and diverse population. California is the third-largest U.S. state by land area after Alaska and Texas. Its geography ranges from the Pacific coast to the Sierra Nevada mountain range in the east, to Mojave desert areas in the southeast and the Redwood-Douglas fir forests of the northwest.
Find subject specific programs in California:
Featured California Schools
Find out where the future can take you with an outstanding college education. At Platt College, you’ll find the career-specific programs and training for the careers you really want. Come explore a variety of career paths that fit your lifestyle in a positive learning environment that combines real-world experience with small, private college instruction. Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science; Medical Administrative Specialist
- Associate of Arts Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Veterinary Technology
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Associate of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Arts in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Health and Fitness Training
- Certificate in Software Development Coding
- Associate of Arts in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications 3D Animation/Video Specialization
- Bachelor or Arts in Visual Communications Interactive/Web Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications 2D Print
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Certificate in Veterinary Technology Alternate Route
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter our school, to graduation and beyond, we are right by your side. Our mission is to prepare students for employment by providing industry-relevant education and training within a positive, supportive and caring environment.
Whether it’s a career in the healthcare field, computers or business, UEI College is here to help. Our quality hands-on training will prepare you for real world situations.
Every member of our faculty and staff works hard to pass on their real-world knowledge and provide tools their students can use to excel in their chosen field and carry that knowledge on well past their time at UEI College. Many of our programs can be completed in as little as 8 – 9 months.*
Need help finding a job? Our career services department will assist you with your search, your resume and your interview skills. Need help paying for school? Our student financial services department will determine if you qualify for financial aid or even scholarships!
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success.
At UEI College, “We put U First.” ™
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. UEI – Huntington Park, Anaheim, Chula Vista, El Monte, Encino, Ontario, San Marcos, Stockton, and Morrow are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACC
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Within the classroom, it is our mission to not only provide vocational training, but to help you develop the professional skills, values, attitudes and strategies that will enhance your potential for success on campus, in your career and through life.
The success of our students is our greatest success. Because when our students succeed, we’ve completed the job we set out to do: empower the courageous, and enable real and relevant change.
Advanced Training Associates
It is the everyday goal of ATA to assist individuals in learning new skills and/or enhancing previously obtained skills, through continuing education or vocational education. ATA also provides customized military education programs to a variety of armed forces branches and major corporations from across America. If you are not able to come to us, we will bring the education to you. ATA is fully equipped to travel and teach at your location. In San Diego, we are in the Military Spouse Advancement Initiative.
- Medical Assistant
- Fiber Optics
- Electronics Technician
- Telecommunications Installation and Service Repair Technology
- Computer Networking
- Associate of Applied Science Medical Assistant
- Information Systems Technology
- Associate of Applied Technology Information Systems & Communication Technology
- Electronics Service and Repair Technology
Bryan University Los Angeles
Bryan University was founded in 1940 as a court reporting college and has grown into the largest school of this kind in the U.S. For more than 70 years, we have been helping students achieve success in their academic and career endeavors. Our mission is to challenge the boundaries of traditional education and liberate the innate greatness in people. During the most recent accreditation year, Bryan University was designated an Honor Roll Institution by ACICS.
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate-Information Technology
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Education
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- PhD in Psychology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
Central Christian College
For over 125 years Central Christian College has been dedicated to providing a quality education from a Christian worldview. Whether you are working in a small or large health system, are planning to run your own business, or looking to advance your skills in your personal and professional life, Central Christian College’s accredited, 100% fully online degree programs will provide you with the tools, skills, and knowledge to help you excel in the global marketplace.
Top 5 reasons to choose Central Christian College:
- Leading academics – Central Christian College offers excellent academics with well qualified professors.
- Affordable tuition – Scholarships, federal aid, employer tuition assistance programs and military benefits may be available to all Central Christian students who qualify.
- Flexible – Our coursework is taught in an asynchronous fashion, with all classes offered 100% online. This allows you the flexibility to complete your coursework in your own time, regardless of family or work commitments.
- Christian foundation -Central Christian was founded on Christian values, and all programs are taught from a Christian worldview. With a degree from Central Christian, you can be sure that you will learn ethical and biblical decision making skills to help you in today’s global economy.
- Regionally accredited – Central Christian has received the stamp of approval from the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This means that a degree from Central Christian College will be widely accepted and approved from corporations and business leaders alike.
Our commitment to graduating Christian servant leaders who are highly skilled and successful professionals has led us not only to launch programs online, but also to partner with
GlobalHealth Education to offer completion degrees for the first time in healthcare to include the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Healthcare Management concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Health Information Management concentration
- Medical Practice Management concentration
- Human Resource Management concentration
- General concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
Central Christian College offers programs that have been built with industry standards in mind. Programs designed to address not only the specific critical thinking and collaborative skills the industry demands, but are validated by some of the nation’s top authorities and largest systems in healthcare today. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity that allows you to take charge of your future. Pick up the phone and give us a call today! Our student advocates are ready to assist you.
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Human Resource Management Concentration
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Health Information Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Organizational Leadership
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Medical Practice Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
Already have your Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy?
Earn your Bachelor’s Degree in as little as 15 months!
Platt College’s Respiratory Therapy Bachelor’s degree completion program is designed to help students with an Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy:
- Advance as Respiratory Care practitioners
- Prepare to move into administrative or managerial responsibilities in their departments
For those focused on improving their knowledge as Respiratory Care practitioners, our curriculum includes coursework in advanced topics in Respiratory Therapy critical care including:
- Pharmacological and ventilator management of the critically ill patient
- Patient stabilization
- Patient transport
- Disaster preparedness
- Introduction to research techniques
For students seeking to advance into an administrative or management position in the health care setting, our curriculum includes coursework to help:
- Gain familiarity with the U.S. healthcare system
- Improve communication, analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Develop a solid foundation in business fundamentals
Students also complete a capstone project designed to synthesize the knowledge gained in the program. Each student will propose and conduct an evidence-based project focusing on management in the health care setting. Examples from past graduates include:
- Development of clinical protocols
- Concurrent audits of patient care
- Development of capital budgets
- Development and presentation of in-service programs
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job