Featured Arkansas Schools
Vista College Online
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
You can earn an Associate and Bachelor’s Degree, or diploma in your chosen field quickly, so you can be in your career as soon as possible. The training and skills you gain will prepare you for some of the most exciting careers today. Our programs include but not limited to: Allied Health, Information Technology, Legal, and Business.
Our degree and diploma courses will prepare you with the hands-on experience valued by employers. Once you graduate, you’ll benefit from our career services assistance.
Why go to college after high school?
“Full-time workers with an Associate Degree earn 17.7% more than those that only graduated High School.” Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2015 (www.bls.gov) Our courses combine classroom training, laboratory skills and hands-on experience to give you the best tools you’ll need to succeed.
If you’ve been struggling to get a job, an education with us could be your ticket to a better future for you and your family.
Vista College online campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Vista College
- Information System Security and Assurance Online
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate Degree (AAS)
- Associates for Supply Chain Management - Online
- Business Administration Online, BS
- Information Technology Diploma
- Business Administration Online, Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma
- Business Administration Online, Associates
- Healthcare Administration Bachelors Degree
- Criminal Justice Associate Degree (AAS)
- Project Management Bachelors Degree
- Information Technology Associate Degree (AAS)
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding