Featured Arkansas Schools
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Dental Assistant
- Guest Service Agent
- Residential Electrician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Home Inspector
- Medical Transcriptionist
- PC Maintenance & Repair
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Child Care Professional
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Security Guard
- Home Health Aide
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Allen School Online
Welcome to the Allen School of Health Sciences
If you’re interested in jump starting your career in the healthcare field, you’ve come to the right place. The Allen School of Health Sciences can put you on your way toward a new and exciting career. You’ll have access to an unparalleled education led by instructors with real world experience.
Healthcare Training Classes Start Soon
Do YOU have what it takes to be our next success story? Classes are enrolling now. You can find the Allen School of Health Sciences three campus locations in Brooklyn, NY, Jamaica, NY and Phoenix, AZ. For your convenience, we offer our Medical Billing and Coding School Online for students looking to segue into a new career in the health care industry, but currently have ongoing obligations keeping them from attending onsite classes. Contact us today to learn why our accredited healthcare programs provide you an incredible opportunity to succeed, and why we have continued to hold the confidence of employers in the Allied Health Industry for more than half of a century.
Allen School of Health Sciences is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education, the New York State Education Department, and nationally accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding - Certificate