Arkansas is in the southern part of the United States. Arkansas shares a border with six states, and its eastern border is the Mississippi River. Its diverse geography ranges from the mountainous regions of the Ozarks and the Ouachita Mountains, which make up the U.S. Interior Highlands, to the eastern lowlands along the Mississippi River. The capital and most populous city is Little Rock, located in the central portion of the state.
Featured Arkansas Schools
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Associate-Information Technology
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Health Science
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Management
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.