Featured Arkansas Schools
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you?ÃÂ Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
While you are visiting with an admission representative make sure to discuss what occupation you want to pursue. It is easy to become confused about employment opportunities related to various education programs because of all the representations you may see while navigating the internet. We want to make sure you have our understanding of your employment options before selecting an educational program at Remington College.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Established in 1985
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
- Little Rock
- Criminal Justice - Associates
- Business Administration: Executive Assistant
- Business Administration: Marketing & Sales
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Computer and Network Administration
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Sullivan University Online
- Associates-Health Information Management
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor-Health Information Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Associate-Information Technology
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Science in Management
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate