Arizona is a state in the south western region of American. The capital city and also the largest is Phoenix. The second biggest city is Tucson, followed in size by the four Phoenix metropolitan area cities of Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, and Scottsdale. Arizona was the 48th and last of the contiguous states admitted to the Union on February 14, 1912, the 50th anniversary of Arizona’s recognition as a territory of the United States.
Find Arizona schools by subject:
Featured Arizona Schools
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Steiner Institute of Esthetics
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at Steiner Institute of Esthetics, that career can be yours.
Esthetics (Skin Care) is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, destination spa, or a day spa close to home.
Why choose the Steiner Institute of Esthetics?
- Graduate in as little as 7 1/2 months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Day or evening classes are available.
More Than 100 Years in the Skin Care Industry
The Steiner companies entered the skin care industry in England more than one hundred years ago, in 1901, when Henry Steiner created his own brand of apothecary products for hair and skin. His son, Herman Steiner, expanded the business, operating salons all across England and on several cruise ships. Today, Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products, and an educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage therapy and skin care.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Steiner Institute of Esthetics cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Doctor of Health Science
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Education
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Blue Cliff College
Online programs to fit your schedule.
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?