Featured Arizona Schools
A Rewarding Career in Skin Care Starts Here… Classes Start Soon
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Esthetics (Skin Care) is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself. You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, destination spa, or a day spa close to home.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute Phoenix and Tempe Campuses?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
The Professional Esthetics Program
This 720-hour program offers training in the theory and practice of esthetics; including skin care, body treatments, makeup artistry, and hair removal. The comprehensive design of the program prepares graduates to work in a variety of work environments as an esthetician or in a related field recognized by the state. Graduates enjoy fulfilling careers in the esthetic and beauty industries working in spas, resorts, and salon settings, or as business owners in private practice serving a wide variety of clientele.
Phoenix Campus (formerly Steiner Institute of Esthetics)
10000 N. 31st Avenue, Suite D-203
Phoenix, AZ 85051
Tempe Campus (formerly Steiner Institute of Esthetics)
1425 W. Southern Avenue, Suite 1
Tempe, AZ 85282
- Professional Esthetics Program
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding