Arizona is a state in the south western region of American. The capital city and also the largest is Phoenix. The second biggest city is Tucson, followed in size by the four Phoenix metropolitan area cities of Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, and Scottsdale. Arizona was the 48th and last of the contiguous states admitted to the Union on February 14, 1912, the 50th anniversary of Arizona’s recognition as a territory of the United States.
Find Arizona schools by subject:
Featured Arizona Schools
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Thinking about a career change? UEI College is here to help! At UEI we offer training in a variety of programs including Medical Assistant Technician, Business Office Administration, Health Services Administration, Information Technology, Nursing, Cosmetology, HVAC, Medical Front Office and Billing, and more. Many of our programs can be completed in as little as 8-9 months!*
Our students receive hands-on training and participate in externships depending on their program of study. Our caring faculty and staff is dedicated to helping each student succeed. Need help finding a job? UEI’s career services department is dedicated to helping our students take the next step. During school and even after graduation, we offer interview preparation and resume building help.
If you’re looking for a school that is ready to offer you the tools you need to prepare for a brighter future, join the UEI family today and discover your potential!
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success!
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. UEI – Houston and Phoenix are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting
Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Steiner Institute of Esthetics
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at Steiner Institute of Esthetics, that career can be yours.
Esthetics (Skin Care) is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, destination spa, or a day spa close to home.
Why choose the Steiner Institute of Esthetics?
- Graduate in as little as 7 1/2 months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Day or evening classes are available.
More Than 100 Years in the Skin Care Industry
The Steiner companies entered the skin care industry in England more than one hundred years ago, in 1901, when Henry Steiner created his own brand of apothecary products for hair and skin. His son, Herman Steiner, expanded the business, operating salons all across England and on several cruise ships. Today, Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products, and an educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage therapy and skin care.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Steiner Institute of Esthetics cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.