Featured Arizona Schools
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
- Health Information Technology
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Health Information Specialist
- Medical Assisting - Degree
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
You deserve an education. We provide the opportunity.
Why National American University?
The American Way
Everyone has a right to a college education. That’s why we offer numerous opportunities to help you earn your degree whether online, at a campus, or both. After all, your career ambitions are uniquely your own. And with our flexible study plans, relevant degree programs and personal advising from day one, so are your options. Because we believe you should get the opportunity you deserve. That’s the American Way.
Relevant degree programs for real-world success
Earning your degree is about more than just pursuing your passions. You want an education that will not only help you reach your goals but also prepare you for success in your real-world career. We offer over 60 relevant degree programs to help prepare you for today’s top growing industries including business, information technology, healthcare and more. And because we understand education is only as valuable as your instructor- ours bring real-world experience and success to the classroom and your education.
A personal advisor from day one
After decades of service to our students, we’ve learned how to help you succeed. That’s why our support starts before you enroll-and continues until graduation day. Let a personal advisor help you find the degree program that matches your career goals.
A university built around you
Life is busy. We understand. We provide you with options that make sense for your life with a variety of classes offered online or on-campus that help you start building your career skills from day one. We also work hard to make sure you get the credit you deserve by accepting credits earned from other colleges, and grant credit for military training and other real world experience.
- Albuquerque East
- Information Technology B.S.
- Business Administration/Accounting B.S.
- Accounting B.S.
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Information Technology/Management Information Systems B.S.
- Organizational Leadership B.S.
- Business Administration/Financial Management B.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Small Business Management A.A.S.
- Health and Beauty Management A.A.S.
- IT with emphasis in Computer Security & Forensics B.S.
- Business Administration/Marketing B.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Business Administration/Management B.S.
- Network and Server Administrator Diploma
- Management B.S.
- Business Logisitics A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Entrepreneuership B.S.
- Business Administration/Supply Chain Management B.S.
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- Nursing BSN
- Information Technology/Network Management/Microsoft B.S.
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Business Administration/Human Resource Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Information Systems B.S.
- Business Administration B.S.
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Practical Nursing
Thinking about a career change? UEI College is here to help! At UEI we offer training in a variety of programs including Medical Assistant Technician, Business Office Administration, Health Services Administration, Information Technology, Nursing, Cosmetology, HVAC, Medical Front Office and Billing, and more. Many of our programs can be completed in as little as 8-9 months!*
Our students receive hands-on training and participate in externships depending on their program of study. Our caring faculty and staff is dedicated to helping each student succeed. Need help finding a job? UEI’s career services department is dedicated to helping our students take the next step. During school and even after graduation, we offer interview preparation and resume building help.
If you’re looking for a school that is ready to offer you the tools you need to prepare for a brighter future, join the UEI family today and discover your potential!
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success!
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. UEI – Houston and Phoenix are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting
Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Pharmacy Technician - DIP
- Computer and Network Technician - DIP
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- HVAC - DIP
- Medical Front Office and Billing - DIP
- Dental Assistant
Steiner Institute of Esthetics
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at Steiner Institute of Esthetics, that career can be yours.
Esthetics (Skin Care) is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, destination spa, or a day spa close to home.
Why choose the Steiner Institute of Esthetics?
- Graduate in as little as 7 1/2 months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Day or evening classes are available.
More Than 100 Years in the Skin Care Industry
The Steiner companies entered the skin care industry in England more than one hundred years ago, in 1901, when Henry Steiner created his own brand of apothecary products for hair and skin. His son, Herman Steiner, expanded the business, operating salons all across England and on several cruise ships. Today, Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products, and an educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage therapy and skin care.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Steiner Institute of Esthetics cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
- Professional Esthetics Program
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Science in Education - College Administration
- Masters of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Psychology
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy with concentrations in General Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Leadership
- Masters of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management and Leadership
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- PhD in Psychology
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate