Alabama, nicknamed the Yellowhammer State, ranks 23rd in population with almost 4.6 million residents in 2006. The capital of Alabama is Montgomery, and the largest city by population is Birmingham. The largest city by total land area is Huntsville. The oldest city is Mobile.
Featured Alabama Schools
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pastry Arts
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Office Administration
- Culinary Arts
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Business Administration
- Patient Care Technician
- Business Office Specialist
- Surgical Technology
- Customer Service Professional
- Sales Professional
- Network Technician
- Network Engineering
- Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Network Technician
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Office Management
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma
- CDL Combination Driver Training
- Business Administration
- Respiratory Care
- CDL Straight Driver Training
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- 3D Imaging & Animation
- Network Management
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, & Technical Careers
We Care About You
We offer small classes, free tutoring, and one-on-one mentoring.
If you work, or have kids, we have the perfect schedule for you. Day and night classes are available
Yes, You Can Afford It
Our enrollment specialist will help you find the best grants and government assistance to meet your financial needs.
With over 7500 Graduates, The choice is clear for your new career, choose: Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, & Technical Careers!
Chattanooga College MDTC is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Chattanooga College MDTC, please visit http://tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data button.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Associate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Associate-Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Transportation Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Associate - Business Management
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Associate - Marketing & Sales Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Associate - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate - Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor - Nursing (BSN)
- Certificate - Cyber Security Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake College offers you an accelerated RN to BSN program at an affordable tuition rate. Providing generous transfer credit through evaluation, Our Lady of the Lake College is affiliated with the Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical center and thereby, offers the degree programs that today’s hospitals and health systems are most demanding. Our Lady of the Lake College is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career after completing your BSN. This is achieved by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their “real-world experience”; perspective.
Our Lady of the Lake College’s online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the healthcare sector, and hone leadership qualities unique to the Registered Nurse.
Top six reasons to choose the RN to BSN program with Our Lady of the Lake College:
- Convenience and Flexibility – 100% online classes which fit into your busy schedule
- Quality Academics – regional accreditation and world-renowned faculty
- Affordable Tuition – federal funding, corporate tuition assistance, and military benefits are accepted.
- Ground Campus Foundation – A century of expertise in developing academic offerings. You can even walk at graduation!
- Excellent Support Services – Faculty, student, career, and help desk support are all available.
- Regional Accreditation – Our Lady of the Lake College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
GlobalHealth Education, an educational services company, has worked closely with Our Lady of the Lake College to expand its online programs. As you take this next step, please know that the student advocate team at GlobalHealth Education is here to help you along the way.